never felt love like this
- I Leo he was Scorpio we meet and instantly connected feelings were strong between us I have never connected with anyone like that this story is one for the books but believe me were not together but feelings are there I want to share this story because there is true love but I Leo an Scorpio match very well together ;)
- —Guest hottlikefire
Don't let your natures break you up!!
- Leo Male and Scorp Female were born to fight-BUT they are also meant to Love each other like no other ever could. It all comes down to who will offer the Truce-and you Leo buttheads best listen to an Old Man who's been doing this for many years: is it gonna kill you to drop the flamethrower and tell her you Love her? You know damned well what she means to you, fool. She isn't going to disrespect you because you want a Sex Truce. She wants you just as bad, I assure you. And only she can truly watch your back. Trust me on this.
no good for me
- Leo men are no good for. I have dated two leos back2back and I wish I didn't. They are just 2 flirtatious for my taste.
Scorp gal leo guy.... Time will tell
- Im a scorpio woman dating a leo guy for past 6 months, yes attraction is great immediately all over eachother n still are. Trouble is his neediness really puts me off, im very chilled, like my own space where as i think he wuld easily be with me 24/7. I dont like showing my true feelings he does bring out a good side of me but sometimes i feel im pushed to. I feel he is very loyal i would trust him 100%. although for me i have a leo mother and brother too and the way he is reminds me probably too often of why leos can drive me mad! Time will tell on this one.....
- —Guest Scorp_sting*girl
A Leo Man & Scorpion women
- I met a Lio man & first off the physical attraction between the both of us was one the both of us couldn't seem to resist. We were never an "item" but there definetly was a big emtional attachment between each other more then just the sex behoned it all there was something R E A L with us and we drifted apart but for whatever reason he can't seem to let me go and persist that I am the one he's supposed to be with and I feel the same way ! But its the trust between the both of us that I feel like pulls me back from the good thing that we share
- —Guest Scorpion Godess
scorpio woman leo man
- I have been seeing my leo for a few months now and let me just tell you its insane! He is always up to try new things, the sex is AMAZING, and he gives me the affection I so desperately crave. He also can put up with my scorpio nature of being a little unfriendly at times. All in all I think I may have met my soul mate.... only catch is he is very flirtatious and it kind of bothered me at first but now I realize he comes home with me every night and every morning he is there to give me my wake up sleeping beauty kiss :) soooo I guess I cant complain to much!
- —Guest Scorpio Girl
- I'm a Leo girl and is living with a Scorpio man we have been together for 4yrs now and what I have learned is that you can't shove your opinion down the throat of the other and if you do both will stand our ground till hell freezes over!! You have to make dialogue and make things flow steady. But in return you get loyalty and someone who always got your back. But my Scorpio is honest and not more than normally jealous. They also need to have control as much as a Leo needs to have charge...but it doesn't mean you can't let go once in a while. Together as a couple or a unit leo-scorpio is a viewed as strong and almost famous like...
- —Guest Lioness
Leo woman Scorpio man
- My Scorpio put a spell on me when I first met him Our sexx chemistry was through the roof and we had similar interests. As it progressed I could never fully understand him- he a thinker and I, the feeler. He didn't feel the need to make our relationship public, however I did. He was easily distracted so I ended things, but he always came back for more. Currently in a relationship with a saggitarius who adores me but the Scorpio still intrigues me to this day
- —Guest Guest leo
Great until it falls apart
- I dated and slept with a Leo over 2 years ago now and it was explosive. It didn't last long though, I wanted more than she could give but we remained friends long after. She wanted what she didn't take and being a Scorpio I declined over and over again. We were like 2 peas in a pod who behaved like kids, talk about bringing out the silly side of a Scorpio. I made her a little more serious and to become that loittle more intense. But I loved her and I always will love her. When we fell out the words were horrible but my god I respected her more because to be honest I like a fighting spirit and I like it when it makes sense and not just petty crap. The sex was good, the compliments were lovely and the glamour that a Scorpio and Leo project to the world is something that makes everyone jealous. Everyone had an opinion and everyone wanted a piece. We would have still been together if we took our time, didn't allow interference and actually made our bond stronger. Love to die for!!
- —Guest Scorps
@Mary on "I m th Leo-He's the Scorpio"
- Your ex will not care much after sometime. In any case, he is going to a business man first and will not interfere much. Real men often consider women's feeling first before their own so no worries.
- —Guest Leo
I'm th Leo-He's the Scorpio
- We just started seeing each other about a month and a half ago. The sex is so amazing. I'm lucky if I see him once or twice a week though. None of our friends know about us being together. We're still trying to figure out if its just a sexual relationship we're having. See he works for my ex which to me is not easy. And my ex has no idea. I need help. Right now his family comes first which I love about him. He's been divorced now over a year. And I just left my ex bf. My decision. Help....
- —Guest Mary
Lesbian Scorpio And Lioness
- This type of relationship is not for the weak. If you're a weak little pissy baby exit center stage now and babble about it later, bc the funny thing is you love it... Do you want something boring, and why would you want to be involved in something easy? Both these signs are fixed and need a challenge... Most of the readers on here complain about LEO and how they are not loyal.. First of all I am a LEO cancer in Venus and I am extremely loyal until you take me for granted and act like I am not worthy of your love that is when I close in and act like I don't care. It hurts me to see when someone doesn't appreciate all my radiating love that is so warm and snugly. These two are always drawn to one another, Friendship or LTR, it's not easy and you need to work on it, just like a diamond it needs to be under pressure.
- —Guest Leo Queen
Confusing "Love" or just Lust ?
- I'm seeing this Leo guy and he's really immature, he doesn't seem to care enough about me. Its always what he wants or what he needs, but he never consider the things that I want. He doesn't make me entirely happy and the sad thing is that I love him so much, I'm always thinking about him. Sometimes I feel like he's using me, but then again I feel like he loves me & he can really bored me at times too, its VERY confusing. He can be very hard-headed at times and cold-hearted, but there's times when he's so sweet to me that its hard not to fall for him ! He rarely talks about his feelings or his past and I want him to open up to me. The sex is amazing, I really enjoy it, but sometimes I think if that's the only reason why he's with me. We do argue alot about stupid stuff, but I'm always right there for him just secretly waiting for him to come back to me and he does AND the funny thing about all this is that he doesn't know how I truly feel about him, he knows I like him but NOT this muc
- —Guest GinaLOVE
Scorpio Woman Leo Man
- I'm a Scorpio and I've been talking to this Leo guy for over 3 months now, we're not in a relationship, but its kinda fine with me. When we're together he's the best, he's always kissing me, telling me how much he cares for me, caressing me, ect... Yes, the sex is intense and the physical attraction is great, but that's not enough for this match. When we're apart he always waits for me to do stuff like call, text, ect... He's VERY immature and its ALL ABOUT HIM & he can be very hard to deal with at times. Sometimes I feed his ego, but that's something that I HATE to do, I rarely compliment him too. We argue for the stupidest things, but at the end of the day we're always back for each other and one thing that I love about this "Relationship" its that we can be really mad at each other and not talk for days, but once everything is settle down we both forget what happened & never ever talk about it. We're both avery attracted to each other, but that's not enaough for me :(
- —Guest Pinkyx3
Friend with a Leo
- I'm a Scorpio, and I have an intense friendship with a Leo, we don't agree on everything that comes out of each others mouth we agree about it, but we move on with the conversation till we get both our points across. I can feel her roar but I think she might want to see my sting. She sure won't be a potentional girlfriend with her not agreeing with something I want to take high speed with. I will sure keep my hands out of her wants, and hope she doesn't want any sexual attention from me. We talk non stop tho. It's like if our voices could f*ck, they would. But I don't think I'd like to date a Leo. I think this sign only works as friends. So, I will remain friends with this Leo, if her sexual tension builds up I will walk away.
- —Guest Scorpio drummer