Scorpio Women Leo Men
- Ive been with my husband for 5 years and everything is great i love him he drive me crazii ツ
- —Guest Tina
f scorpio m leo
- I just can say we born for each other and nothing can dicrease the love in between,our sex relation is great.leo and scorpion made for each other.
- —Guest sara
Female-leo & male- scorpio
- I met my scorpio almost 2 yrs ago. We've been dating 1 yr and 6 months. We now live together with my son and we get his son every second week. Our sex life is fantastically amazing!! We do argue alot and it's been tough for the past 8 months but we always manage to work together a pull through it :). We're both set in our ways and we was clash alot. But we have an amazing bond and we have many things in common. We agree on mostly everything. And we're always thinking or finishing each others sentences or know what the other one is going to say. We always order same food when out at a restaurant without each other even knowing!!! His parents are still amazed by that. All in all I've never had this much compatibility with any other sign. I'm so in love with my amazingly sexy scorpio man. Just hate : sometimes inconsiderate, controlling, always right never wrong, keeps his wall up. No matter what in the end we always have each others back, and do love each other very much.!!
- —Guest Amanda
Leo (F) Scorpio (M)
- I've known my dearest Scorpio friend for around a year now; Ever since we met, he immediately brought out his sexual side around me. All while I tried so hard to contain myself and not let him see my own sexual side (w/ him being older than me, and me just getting out of a bad relationship), it eventually became so unnatural holding it all back. When we finally started engaging in a sexual relation...It was hands-down the most amazing sexual experience of my life. He was attentive, yet powerful and dominant. To this day we always tease at each other. Him always wanting to get it on while I keep playing hard to get. Now I'm dating someone (since my Scorpio isn't looking into committing with anyone yet after his break up of 4 years)...But it is incredibly hard when all I can think about and yearn for is the tension, the playful and witty chemistry me and my Scorpio naturally have. It's incredibly hard to let go of a passion that powerful. Yet I never regret any time I spent with him.
- —Guest Lioness
Love like no other
- I met my Scorpio warrior 6 months ago - I'm 14 yrs older but we instantly connected the moment we met. I've never had such passion & intense connection with any other man. He is extremely jealous & stubborn but when he loves - its like nothing in this world. Unfortunately, we are both married but not happily & we fullfilled what was missing in our lives. I had to let him go because it was too difficult to be together & neither of us can divorce right now. I miss him more then I ever imagined & am still in love. When we were together - it was so magical & perfect & making love was unbelievable. I may have to let him go but his love will remain with me forever. Sigh
- —Guest Leo Lady
- When i was 13 i dated a leo guy who kissed me in a way I'd never been kissed befor.I'm scorpio girl and it was love at first sight for us.we have had 7 breakups which was mostly my fault.it's hard for him to be just friends because when he looks at me i can tell he misses me alot.i guess I'm fed up with his nonstop attempts to win me back,but he will not quit:) he says he will come to me someday with an expensive diamond ring and marry me.honestly i hope he means it.if you're a confident,wild scorpio type like i am you will understand how that kind of love possibly could change you and be happy more than usual.it's always been very emotional but wr are great friends and we work great as a team.think of bill and hillary climton,they are scorpio and leo too.but i think if they made it through,then so can any scorpio~leo couple.just remember that it's worth it.and you have to tell a leo u love them about every 10 seconds,so it has a bigger posdibilty of lasting
- —Guest LUna73SCORpio
- Im a scorp(F) n he is Leo(M) we have been 2gether 7 yrs. It has been a intense battle, most days are happy days and arguments are tough almost the end of us at times. But we always work it out. Yes the sex is so passionate and hot it's amazing and still is that way after so long. I love him to death and he loves me too. We have been tested many times and we are still going strong. Seen many friends breakup and we r still 2gether. The most fun Ive ever had and also the worst time too. I feel we are a strong union and that our differences make it that much stronger because one way my lion knows when to back off and I know when to bow my head. I love all of it wouldn't change nothing about it. It's always a surprise with Scorpio and Leo. Intense, hot, playful, sweet, passionate, truthful and deserving relationship ;)
- —Guest Jenerously happy
2013 male Scorpio declares war on Leo!
- I had patience and never a doubt my leo wife would change her ways. Within 15years she allowed her partying, drinking gambling and closet drug addiction, ruined me. As if the bad economy was not enough, I had to deal with a foolish wife. Finances got so bad I couldnt fix it anymore. Than on top of that I have a heart attack, neuropathy, she ceated on me with her ex explaining they where together for 3 years...I dont want to hear that crap. Let it be known I have never cheated on a woman that hasnt cheated on me. Thats right.. At the time my mentality was thats the new rules I'm down with it! Then I have heart attack hospitalized for a week she didnt come see me.. To busy partying with the money I left her to take care of bills cause I didnt know how long I would be in hospital or if I was even coming back. My Dad flew in from Denver, my twin and sister came. But, I kept my pain to myself when she didnt come. Than said in front of my sister and me she not in love anymore with me. What?
- —Guest Dogdacious
l(m) n s(f)
- I saw him when he came have from UK.I was 17 n he's 22..we felll in love ..I think at first sight ..loving him is like whiskey...love him so much
- —Guest chit lay
Scorpio Woman and Leo Woman
- When i first met her it was love at first sight. We spent every day together and eventually moved in together about a month after meeting. She was set in her ways and i had to follow her daily routine. We yelled at each other until one day her words turned into beatings. Everytime she hit me she would come back and say 'baby i'm sorry' or 'it will never happen again, i love you' and me being a scorpio fell for it. Needless to say...I haven't been with a Leo since...idk if i'm ready to try it again.
- —Guest Andrea
- my boyfriend and i dated for a little over a year. the fighting was constant and we never agreed. he put in no effort and i was holding the whole relationship together. i gave much more than i received. we were both stubborn and thought we were right. sex was great, when the fighting wasnt going on i felt lonely and unwanted. he was emotionless. i love him with all my heart and he loved me too but it was not enough. horrible relationship. would not recommend
- —Guest maggie12
amazing sex life
- I'm 30 yr old scorpio man she's 20. I am a very sexual sensual and passionent person and I was worried I would be overwhelming in bed, she was a little timid at first. She has been in relationships before and was never allowed to her true sexuality. Once she realized that anything goes in the bedroom she has opened up and given in to the wild side. I am ready to move even farther and wilder but I'm not really sure she will give up the last restraints and open up. Any advice?
- —Guest Lee
Leo Female, Scorpio Male
- We've been together almost 9 years, married for 5 years and I could never be happier. The first time we met back in college, we could never deny the instant attraction. Soon after, we're inseparable. Close friends and family can't believe how we always want to be with each other every minute of everyday. Nine years later, im so happy and grateful that we still share the same passion and intensity. But it's not always sunny in leo-scorpio relationship. When we fight, it feels like the world is going to end, it makes me really scared. Believe me when I say you don't want a scorpio man getting mad at you. It's the scariest thing in the world! My scorpio man is very suspicious so I've learned in a hard way not to give him any reason to be. He is the most mysterious person I've met but he has learned how to open up to me since I am really open with him, but I know that he still doesn't completely tell me everything he has in mind, but I guess that's just him being a secretive Scorpio.
- —Guest Ke
- i have come to find that i am pursued by scorpios alot. i have no idea why, they end up failing after awhile anyways. one scorpio though has alway held a special.. lets just say spot in my heart. i dont know why, i never could explain it. well... it has been 10 years and a test of lets try again is seeming to emerge from this scorpio and i know its going to be hard because we both are hardheaded.. stubborn and want it our way.. but in the end we figure out a way to apologize to each other or even if we are mad we still help each other out.. so fingers crossed for this journey i am setting myself on and best of wishes to those who dare try again.. even with a scorpio.
- —Guest jbaebae
scorpio girl and leo man
- i am 18 and he is 28.i know since long as he lives in the neighbourhood.all started when i was14 he knew i love him he used he just for SEX and it hurts we meet only for sex and he tells me he loves me onlly wen he is drunk we are having a bad reletioshp but i still hav some hope as i love him alot.....
- —Guest veronica