- I'm a leo man with a scorpio girl. We absolutely adore each other, like i could understand if others found it sickening lol. We're "that" annoying couple that's very snobby and proud of our relationship. she is a WOMAN, every inch of her is feminine. I've craved her sexually since the beginning, and she's very responsive and submissive in bed, which is perfect. In other aspects, she's a hard-head with strong opinions. We fight a lot, but its weird, I never feel like: "Christ, I hate you so much right now," the way i did with other women. We just get it all out in the open, deal with the problem and move on. She refuses to let an issue lie until it's been examined a thousand different ways, which annoys me sometimes, and I'm loud and occasionally interrupt her when she rambles on too long, which pisses her off, but we really don't have many troubles outside of that. I love her and would die for her, no bullshit.
- —Guest leodood
Barred Leo Male
- I think Scorpio girls (2 friends, 1 co-worker) are possessive, materialistic, unpredictable, and have mood swinging issues. They often feel that their partners are cheating, fueled with paranoia. Taking them on dates could be either confusing or embarrassing. I didn't believe in horoscopes until I noticed striking similarities among all the three Scorpio girls I met with. The only good thing about them is they are open to bold invitation for sex.
- —Guest KS
- Im a loyal, strong and proud Leo woman who happens to be in love with a strong and proud but oh so complicated Scorpio. We met on a bus :) in 08 when i moved from Germany to Boston for school. It was like love at first sight and the moment when we met i knew and could sense that this will be something so different which i was right about. Our relationship was on and off bc of distance and so many other factors. However, i tried to run so i moved back to germany but love travels with u since its in your heart. He found me and we tried a LDR, he in denver and me in germany. The atlantic couldnt seperate us but his jealousy and my trust issues did. Its sad when u know both still love each other but theres just this distance that makes it so hard to communicate. We wanted to get married and show the world that nothing is impossible but i guess we werent strong enough. And now i dont even know if hes alive, i just wish we met in a different time and place. I will always love u JB!
- —Guest 100% Leo
Leo Woman Scorpio Man
- It was good at first but his secretive ways broke us up. Like literally broke us up. He was so sweet at first but smh, no other words to say
- —Guest Me
The Sting and The Roar
- Scropios and Leos are Very Live Creature! I don't talk to My Love Scropio no More because my Loud Roar scare him off...but he then did something so Shady Words can't explain How Low that Sting Hurt a Leo Heart...But That what happen when u dealing wit The Roar and The Sting....
- —Guest Jay Prince
Leo man scorpio woman
- Wow this combination can come off so many ways. For me im in the positive camp. Hes gentle, devoted and very affectionate. just the right level of security i need. i really like to stroke his ego. the pay off is amazing!! sex is incredible, intense and loving. its fairly early (2months) but the lion side of him has started to emerge in the bedroom which suits my uber sex drive. down sides are i went through a few down weeks recently. felt without me being full of beans he seemed rejected and withdrawn. he needs compliments ALL the time. seems worth it so far though as he makes me feel protected and wanted like no other man has. he is strong and patient and incredibly sexy. hope hes worth the sharing of myself ive done.
- —Guest First time Scorpio
Leo (Male) And Scorpio(Female)
- Iam in love with a leo man . But till now no misunderstandings with us . I didnt agree that there is no match between leo and scorpio . Now we are leading a happy married life.
- —Guest RXXXX
Leo Female(me), Scorpio male(him)
- The majority of people here are saying that scorpio and leo do not match well, or they argue often. I have found this not to be true. We are the perfect match. We can do no wrong in each others' eyes, and we have never argued once in a 6-month relationship. We love each other to bits, and we bring out the best in each other. It is the happiest I have ever been in my entire life. Also, Scorpio men are EXCELLENT in the bedroom ;)
- —Guest FlamboyantOrange
One word: Rollercoaster!
- I have been with my Scorpio man for 4 months and already we have had arguments, nothing worth breaking up over, we are both loyal, but both want to be in control which my Scorpio man hates. He is so wishy-washy as well, one minute really into me, the next he disappears for days/weeks on end. Am I supposed to just be patient with him? Cos as a Leo that aint so easy lol. I do love him though and we are both passionate and loyal and really want this r'ship to work. They say Leos create drama, but I reckon with my man he blows up and creats drama over the smallest things at times. The best thing I can do is to give him space, say my peace and try not to get on his bad side.
- —Guest Leo woman
Leo Male and Scorpio Female
- Despite all the differences were said on numerous article about scorpio-leo, i cannot ensure myself to fully count on them. Why? because human is a complex creature, it is not something that can be standardized. So? just live the relationship with a good commitment and openness. These will help stabilize and secure the relationship. And more importantly, always try to be positive about your leo/scorpio, even in the hardest time. it really works out the bond.
- —Guest kittcat
scorpio girl crush on leo guy
- omg! this guy and i started of very well as friends for bout 5 months then we started to fight over nothing and i lik him so much....but he pushes me away! its deverstating as we both are in medical school seeing each other day to day...:( would he give me a chance???
- —Guest lizza
So what happens now?
- I'm a leo with mars in Scorpio and Venus in leo, and he is a scorpio with mars in cancer and venus in sag. We met barely a week ago, right after my ex-taurean bf confessed he was in a new relationship. What an explosion it was! We both stayed up all night and found it very difficult to leave each other when morning finally came. But now he's gone for nearly 3 days and I'm left wondering what I said or did to drive him away. I'm mourning losing him more than I should be mourning my ex and it is driving me crazy. I don't think we'll meet again - ever. And perhaps it is what keeps bringing on the tears. :(
- —Guest Lost In Scorpio Land
Scorpio woman dated/married a Leo Man
- I am a Scorpio woman who dated and is married to a Leo man. Right from the start this relationship was full of love, energy, friendship, and compatibility, despite our ego differences. I even broke up with this Leo while dating for about 8 hours because of my jealousy issues but we could not stay away from each other, and To satisfy his ego needs..the Scorpio must spoil the Leo to securely gain his love, trust,and commitment. Once the Scorpio does this, the Leo will always have a problem denying the Scorpio anything. it is so true...the two of us are a very forceful couple...working on common goals to get things accomplished. Don't be afraid of the challenges thus relationship will bring...its worth all if the difficulties. My Leo j Husband has a long time telling me "no". The love making between us is always so satisfying and fulfilling. I try avoid mental battles with my Leo husband...it's like last Custard's stand..the Leo will not back down.
- —Guest Celeste
2 Leo dads
- I was with 2 Leo men and it was bad with both of them. Sex for a Scorpio is a big deal in a relationship, I don't think it matters what star sign we're with. Toxic relationship with a Leo-he's very controlling, contradictive and down right stressful to communicate
- —Guest BS Scorpioness
Scorpio women dating leo man
- I think that its very true what i read about scorpio and a leo relationship beacuse my partner and i are very different and to be honest where both very jelious over really stupid things and when one of us has a little problem our whole day will be miserable and i dont know why but i always start little pointless fights with him for no reason. I just love him so much and want it to work but by the looks of it our relationship isnt going abywhere because where just not a good match but i need him and i dont know what i would do if i lost him. Hes my life and i would do anything for him and from now on im going to growing up and start taking this relationship serious and start acting like a women
- —Guest Marlinee