From the article: Love Match - Leo and Scorpio
Have you been in a Leo-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
he's not mines
- this man is amazing i'm a leo and he's a scorpio i don't have anything to say bad about him he making me excided to see him he pleases me well in bed and i pleases him just as equally when we see each other we can't keep our hands off each other i'm much older then him but he is totally well seasoned for his age we been seeing each other for 4mos. now in we both love it each morning he tell's me some i like to hear and i think he put this spunk back in my life that i was missing our relationship is getting very strong now and we are loving it is it love i can't say but we a in like most definitely he the one but just not mines
Scorpio women who got a Leo Man
- Leos are great (when they want To be) but scorpios And leos are both hot heads so when they fight Its the worst, but when They love its amazing. I love my leo man, I Would trade him for the world.
- —Guest Nia
female Leo, male Scorpio
- I am meeting my scorpio for the first time, ever. We have been long distance cyber dating. I am flying out to him this month, and we both are excited! we have told each other to just be ourselves! We want to see if there is a connection to be together the rest of our lifes!! I am hoping we both fall in love!! any advise!! we have known each other over a year and talked about everything!!
- —Guest Remy
She's a scorpio...He's a leo
- He chased me for almost 3 years even though I was in a relationship very recent I gave in and decided to give him a chance to my surprise the sex was nice! I have learned that behind his confident smile he is very insecure and jealous he wants to flirt and talk to everyone female in the party but if I say hi to one guy it's a problem! I like him but his antics are outrageous as a result we decided to part ways.
- —Guest She's a scorpio...He's a leo
In love with my lion
- I have been with this man for over a year and we have grown amazingly close with connection and passion. I enjoy every minute of our time together and I believe that he is made for me in every way. If course like any relationship we have our ups and downs but we have worked through them and all and started back on our path of love and building a future I love him more than anything and I would love to spend the rest of my life with this lovely man
- —Guest Virginia
me and my leo
- Leo and scorpio.. work in oposite ways but for the same goal. i think were very different, he thinks were too similar. in the end we have similar emotion capabilities, but how we express ourselfs is very different. I wouldnt say anything bad againts this couple, when your around someone alot you pick up more of there tendencys and it becomes easier to read them. its lovely to know he is almost as attentive as me and just as protective of his partner. defenitly needs alot of reassuring, (that ego) I think if I didnt give it he would feel I wasnt true or didnt apreciate him. We are very much in love, he really has a way with making me feel a priority and loved. I think I am more obsessive and an over thinker but my tendencys kind of rub off. Arguments I imagine would be deadly, but I dont think I would ever see that side unless I crossed him and vise versa. Absolutely amazing and wonderful breath taking
- —Guest bw
leo male scorpio female
- Iv been with my leo male since early september of this year. Actually when we met I was very intrested in an Aries male and didnt think much of him, he won me over with his compassion and effection and all those lovely leo charatristics. Treated me extremely well to say the least. We never really fight except for some random jelous spurts, he thinks I am secretive.. which is unfortunate giving I put in a big effort not to be, and I am always naturally suspicious and looking out for trouble. We went on a break recently because leos really do care alot what others think (long story). Tried being nice, didnt work, shut him out for a week then contacted him to see how he was doing missed me very much and the tabels turned. I was very forgiving to this betrayal, but I think I will have very strong vegful tacts now if he crosses me. but we are VERY happy never been so happy, both very in love best part about being with a leo is there is no question of there love admiration and efffection
- —Guest waterandfire
Scorpio Women Leo Men
- Ive been with my husband for 5 years and everything is great i love him he drive me crazii ツ
- —Guest Tina
f scorpio m leo
- I just can say we born for each other and nothing can dicrease the love in between,our sex relation is great.leo and scorpion made for each other.
- —Guest sara
Female-leo & male- scorpio
- I met my scorpio almost 2 yrs ago. We've been dating 1 yr and 6 months. We now live together with my son and we get his son every second week. Our sex life is fantastically amazing!! We do argue alot and it's been tough for the past 8 months but we always manage to work together a pull through it :). We're both set in our ways and we was clash alot. But we have an amazing bond and we have many things in common. We agree on mostly everything. And we're always thinking or finishing each others sentences or know what the other one is going to say. We always order same food when out at a restaurant without each other even knowing!!! His parents are still amazed by that. All in all I've never had this much compatibility with any other sign. I'm so in love with my amazingly sexy scorpio man. Just hate : sometimes inconsiderate, controlling, always right never wrong, keeps his wall up. No matter what in the end we always have each others back, and do love each other very much.!!
- —Guest Amanda
Leo (F) Scorpio (M)
- I've known my dearest Scorpio friend for around a year now; Ever since we met, he immediately brought out his sexual side around me. All while I tried so hard to contain myself and not let him see my own sexual side (w/ him being older than me, and me just getting out of a bad relationship), it eventually became so unnatural holding it all back. When we finally started engaging in a sexual relation...It was hands-down the most amazing sexual experience of my life. He was attentive, yet powerful and dominant. To this day we always tease at each other. Him always wanting to get it on while I keep playing hard to get. Now I'm dating someone (since my Scorpio isn't looking into committing with anyone yet after his break up of 4 years)...But it is incredibly hard when all I can think about and yearn for is the tension, the playful and witty chemistry me and my Scorpio naturally have. It's incredibly hard to let go of a passion that powerful. Yet I never regret any time I spent with him.
- —Guest Lioness
Love like no other
- I met my Scorpio warrior 6 months ago - I'm 14 yrs older but we instantly connected the moment we met. I've never had such passion & intense connection with any other man. He is extremely jealous & stubborn but when he loves - its like nothing in this world. Unfortunately, we are both married but not happily & we fullfilled what was missing in our lives. I had to let him go because it was too difficult to be together & neither of us can divorce right now. I miss him more then I ever imagined & am still in love. When we were together - it was so magical & perfect & making love was unbelievable. I may have to let him go but his love will remain with me forever. Sigh
- —Guest Leo Lady
- When i was 13 i dated a leo guy who kissed me in a way I'd never been kissed befor.I'm scorpio girl and it was love at first sight for us.we have had 7 breakups which was mostly my fault.it's hard for him to be just friends because when he looks at me i can tell he misses me alot.i guess I'm fed up with his nonstop attempts to win me back,but he will not quit:) he says he will come to me someday with an expensive diamond ring and marry me.honestly i hope he means it.if you're a confident,wild scorpio type like i am you will understand how that kind of love possibly could change you and be happy more than usual.it's always been very emotional but wr are great friends and we work great as a team.think of bill and hillary climton,they are scorpio and leo too.but i think if they made it through,then so can any scorpio~leo couple.just remember that it's worth it.and you have to tell a leo u love them about every 10 seconds,so it has a bigger posdibilty of lasting
- —Guest LUna73SCORpio
- Im a scorp(F) n he is Leo(M) we have been 2gether 7 yrs. It has been a intense battle, most days are happy days and arguments are tough almost the end of us at times. But we always work it out. Yes the sex is so passionate and hot it's amazing and still is that way after so long. I love him to death and he loves me too. We have been tested many times and we are still going strong. Seen many friends breakup and we r still 2gether. The most fun Ive ever had and also the worst time too. I feel we are a strong union and that our differences make it that much stronger because one way my lion knows when to back off and I know when to bow my head. I love all of it wouldn't change nothing about it. It's always a surprise with Scorpio and Leo. Intense, hot, playful, sweet, passionate, truthful and deserving relationship ;)
- —Guest Jenerously happy
2013 male Scorpio declares war on Leo!
- I had patience and never a doubt my leo wife would change her ways. Within 15years she allowed her partying, drinking gambling and closet drug addiction, ruined me. As if the bad economy was not enough, I had to deal with a foolish wife. Finances got so bad I couldnt fix it anymore. Than on top of that I have a heart attack, neuropathy, she ceated on me with her ex explaining they where together for 3 years...I dont want to hear that crap. Let it be known I have never cheated on a woman that hasnt cheated on me. Thats right.. At the time my mentality was thats the new rules I'm down with it! Then I have heart attack hospitalized for a week she didnt come see me.. To busy partying with the money I left her to take care of bills cause I didnt know how long I would be in hospital or if I was even coming back. My Dad flew in from Denver, my twin and sister came. But, I kept my pain to myself when she didnt come. Than said in front of my sister and me she not in love anymore with me. What?
- —Guest Dogdacious
1-15 of 196Next