Have you been in a Leo-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
leo and scorpio
- bullshit , it will not last. scorpios are too cold for a leo. I was in love with one everything was fine and bam she left me .iced me out without a damn reason . I treated her like a queen.. so leos if you haven't been screwed over yet by one its coming .
- —Guest shelly
- I'm a Leo woman engaged to a Scorpio male.our relationship is awesome! Gives me the attention I crave in every way. I help him be more sensitive. He likes to lead and I like to let him think he does. We laugh constantly. He is my absolute best friend.
- —Guest insertnamehere
Leo F Scorpio M
- My Scorpio male feeds me the constant attention, love and affection that I crave dearly. He crowns and places me on a royal thrown. I never ever have to question his love for me because it always shows. But he is extremely possessive, controlling and insecure.. turn off.
My leo man
- I am typical scorpio woman. My love is leo, he is extremely jealous (me too), and very possessive. We sometimes argue about this thing,because I feel he closes me and owns me totally. But we cant be angry with each other truly,even if we are shouting.. I love him so much,and so does he. He is caring,loving,has very good taste in everything,stylish,attentive, attractive,passionate. I never met anybody like him before,it was the typic love at first sight thing. Leo men can be big casanovas,and unfaithful..but if they are really fall in love with somebody,they totally change.If you can catch them by their heart,they wont want anybody else.
And in bed... no better pairs than leo man and scorpio woman i guess.. ;)
- —Guest Daisy
Wish I need how to make it work .
- I'm A scorpio female who is beyond in love with a leo male , we are both quite young I am 19- he just turned 18 years old and unfortanally we just don't work . As a scorpio female I tent to overthink , and overreact at times , I am a pretty quite , private person , I dislike when I don't have full control of situations (like this one ) and it drives me nuts . The leo in my life is very much like me in a different way - he is egoistic , he needs to be the center of attention , had lots of friends , also loves to have control . Here's where the problem lays him and I can't communicate his pride will never let him tell me how he really feels . I on the other hand have trust issues and it's hard to believe a word he says . I love him to death I have never felt this way before towards anyone , I have never met someone who made me so happy yet so miserable at the same time . We are on and off , on and off , always the same games . Like I said before I love him & would like it work .
- —Guest Nng15
- So Who ever runs this webb must took off all leos compatibilities with Scorpios witch sucks because leos Leo's and Scorpios well over 200 it was pushing the 300 kinda sucks now so ,many peoples story went to waste
- —Guest Tonya
Leo m scorpio f
- I am the typical leo. Yes i am somewhat of an egoist and a hopeless romantic. She allows me to lead but she doesnt like being dictated to, and shes really stubborn. I get jealous easily and so does she. We often argue but we just keep coming back together. One day we're sweet and the next day we dont talk. But i really love her that way. :)
- —Guest Gio
Idk what to do
- All this shit about Leo/Scorpio instant attraction is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. As a Leo woman I have a stupid weakness for Scorpio men, and the sexual attraction is immediate and consuming. I worry that everyone around me senses it too which is really bad because I have a Virgo boyfriend I love and am desperately trying to stay faithful to.
- —Guest Help
F Scorpio M Leo
- True love is what this relationship is for me. He treats me like a lady and he is a true gentleman. Honest loyal and caring. Its a real love. I'm myself around him. We have grown together :-) He is my calm and I'm his storm. I can be his sunshine too. Oh and the sex is indescribable!
- —Guest Scorpio10
I was sapose to be his wife
- I can't change a grown man we going different paths and he not coming with me he rather be a dope boy I told him the streets don't love him but a typical Scorpio won't listen all I wanted was to love him he said he loved me but yett I told him ill leave knowing i wanted to stay and he didn't try to get me from walking away and mercy that shyt hurt honestly I'm not giving in and starting to think he won't either won't ever meet a girl like me he will always think about what he coulda shoulda did and when he realize it will be to late good luck to all his rebounds
- —Guest Janiya
Scorpio woman, Leo man
- I've always been really attracted to Leos. This guy I met at work is a Leo and I recently found out he's been crushing on me. I was shocked that someone could look at me with adoration and awe yet be so honest and fearless of his feelings for me. He takes good care of me, he has a huge heart, and he's very affectionate.
But of course, me being a typical Scorpio I don't always like when my feelings surface so I tend to be discreet.
- —Guest Shy Scorpio
- First off they say all this bull crap bout leos wanting attention arrogant please Scorpios are show off's love to rubb shyt in your face and always competing the both men and woman are very manipulative users and leos we are attracted to Scorpios at first but than we get turned off and become azz holes towards them they bring out the worst in me I honestly can't stand Scorpios
- —Guest leos are the TRUTH
Frustraing but feels right!
- My Scorpio and I had hung out about four times before we actually hooked up. The love-making was dynamic.. the kissing, staring, and love making was on another level! But other than that it was frustration all around. The Scorpio is so damn confusing when it comes to commitment or lack off. Also, I suggest never go to a clubs/bars with a Scorpio if you’re a Leo, I am an outgoing person and would take a compliment well and smile and nod BUT that is as far as that goes. . I would rather be admired by my Scorpio but instead I am ignored the whole time until he comes around. As of now we no longer talk, we had another feud and things were said that I don’t appreciate and apparently I said things that he didn’t appreciate. Although I miss him like crazy I have too much pride to say sorry when all I wanted from the beginning was him! The best thing for me to do is come to terms that this duo is not a great mix if both parties are not willing to compromise. Good Luck!
- —Guest Christina
Mind Blowing Duo
- My story is very similar to almost everyone else on this site. Let me start from the beginning. The first time we were introduce my Scorpio was automatically attracted to my lioness features based of social sites pics (never saw each other in person-YET). My first thought of him was "possessiveness" then we met up with each other and when I saw him in person I was drawn, no magnetize to him I couldn’t stop staring and when he stared at me, it felt like he was smiling with his eyes and that is when I knew that I was more than attracted to him. When we hang out he complimented me very well which I love! And then the mind games started, he would ask for me to go over and kiss and what not but when I did all we did was talk and never got around to actually "hooking up". It was so confusing because although we were attracted 2eachother he told me know that all he wanted was FWB and I was okay with that because I was drawn to him. I don’t know if he wants a chase or if he is testing me?
- —Guest Leo ***** Scorpio
- I am a Scorpio female (November) fixed water sign and my love is a Leo male (August) fixed fire sign. I must say that our chemistry to stupid crazy!!! I sting... he roars at its worst but we never can stay away from each other for more that a few hours before texting or something. At first I thought it was obsessive on both ends and to a certain degree I guess it is but I feel this chemistry in my heart. I agree with another person on here that "when its good, is great!" BUT "When its bad, its terrible!!!" I sting and spit venom and he roars and chases, but we always stay close. Its crazy how I can be so in love even after 8 years! These two signs can work but it will take a lot of work on both ends. If you are truly in love then it will work regardless.