aiming towards marriage
- My relationship with my libra woman has not been a walk in the park. I deal like we have a bi polar relationship honestly. When it's good it's like heaven but when it's bad it's hell. We've had fights that should of broken us up. But we never have up on each other. I love my libra, it's been a little over 3 years and were looking forward to marriage. Whether we happy or mad at each other or loyalty to one another is amazing. despite the arguments I love this relationship and getting to know one another. Were still growing and like someone else said. Our arguments make us stronger.
- —Guest Mitch
Capricorn female (21) & Libra male (25)
- I'm a Capricorn female, and my boyfriend is a Libra male. I won't lie, we had some real bad fights when we got together, for at least 6-12 months into the relationship because (truly) we are very different. We are not typical to our star signs but we have a lot of the similarities. But I can honestly say, those fights we had, they made us stronger. Maybe should have broken us up but we worked through it and 4 1/2 years later we are still together, still very different, but also much the same. As a Capricorn, the hardest thing to do is compromise - but if you want it to work out with a Libra, you must! We can be horribly selfish, us Capricorns, but if you let a Libra win every now and then you'll find that you don't have to be the winner of the battle everytime, and you may not be right all of the time. All I know is, even when we fought, the last 5 years of my lfie have been the best I've had. I have him to thank for that.
- —Guest Kitta
libra woman cap man
- It will be 3 years in 2 months. I've always been a very positive person until him. He's abusive mentally and physically. He selfish, rude and impatient. I've tried everything to make him happy but not works. He says he loves me but never show it. The only reason I stayed is because of my daughter. I don't want her to grow up without a father. I have to say he's a great father...he truly goes beyond for her. He's works very hard to provide. I'd like to think that everyone has more good than bad in them. I just hope I'm making the right decision anf not end up dead one day.
- —Guest simply me
Capricorn Girl W/ Libra Guy
- I've been talkining to my libra guy for a few days over a month , & must say when I first met him I knew I had to have him , what caught my attention was his personality not the type to say much to be heard but you could definitely notice him we hit off and kept contact . The sex is strange , because he is the BIGGEST freak I know ! But itas different he is very attractive but hardworking & most of the time neglects me . Lately all we do is argue and rarely talk . So I'm givinh his ass the boot. He is also a big show off which is a turn off too me.
- —Guest nina
Libra lady/ Capricorn guy
- I have been dating my Capricorn guy for almost three years, and like most people on here say, it's up & down. However, I am very happy with him and truly in love with him. At first my Capricorn guy was borderline obsessed with me. Doting on me every second, taking me on sweet dates, very affectionate, sweet, loving, and it was great! Once we got more comfortable I began to see his moody ways. At first it really bummed me out because I would think it was something I did. But as time went on I realized its his nature, and you really have to brush it off. The most important thing I can advise it to communicate with your Capricorn man, because it's likely he won't be as communicative as youd like. I've noticed his anti social ways, spoke to him about it, and worked on it. I talked to him about his moodiness, he worked on it. He was very willing to compromise, but he will never completely change so you have to become accepting of his ways. Once you accept him, he will be the most amazing gu
- —Guest Libra lady
- Cap Girl (me) Libra Boy (boyfriend) We've been dating for about a year now. I have him down to a science, cappy girls take my advice. We are prideful women but of you want a Libran to love you back notice his feelings and apologize. Don't argue. Apologize. Then later maybe discuss your feelings after you've been forgiven. Also be public about your love! Give him compliments and say "I love you" first at least half the time! Then you have him under your thumb, it's been smooth sailing for me! He is so fair in disagreements and speaks to me like an angel, Librans are amazing! Cappy ladies, be calm apologetic and kind, then this man will be a slave to his love for you. Trust me.
- —Guest It works
Capri Guy/ Libra Lady
- Just started seeing this libran woman and we have an immediate attraction to each other. We have some traits that are textbook to our signs and on the othe hand we are totally opposite to expectations! I'm an extroverted Capri man who loves going out, I tell her what I'm thinking and how I feel all the time. But I've still got the loyalty, determination and practical logic thinking that drives me towards my goals. She is organized and neat, intelligent and funny, and kind of naive (as I see it) about life. But also introverted, and really shy. I feel like the stereotypes of our astro-signs compliment us well, and our own unique traits help strengthen our relationship while keeping things interesting. I look forward to the challenge of breaking this shy Libra out of her shell, then basking in her love as we grow together. For however long it lasts.
- —Guest Extro-Cap
- I am a capricorn woman and my fiance is a libra.He is very work conscious as I but he puts everything into it. He is distant and at times cold. I wonder if our signs are reversed because I am happy and am very optimistic. Not all signs I have learned are cookie cutter. Its the heart and someone's essence
- —Guest hopefully
on being married
- I'm a female libra, now married to a male capricorn. Our relationship was not that easy, and breaking it was the easiest solution especially during arguments, but a heavy decision to make if you consider the best part we both appreciate from each other. The most notable character i learned to accept from my cap-husband is his coldness. My husband don't want to be disturbed if he is thinking or planning something, and would appreciate to be left alone if he is not in his heart mode. For a female libra like me who loves attention from his partner, it is a struggle insisting his time. Maybe because i love him so much that i gave up my attention seeking attitude over his privacy, but with a compromise from him that he won't be long in his mont time (as i call it). Waiting for him is very rewarding because he is very sweet and loving (because of me). I guess, not all Caps and Libras can make that bond, but if you are to accept that challenge, both will find happiness for sure.
- —Guest Naeer
my french beau
- Im 16 american n the guy i love is 24 and french. we are so far away n i rly want to spend the rest of my life with him. N if i dont i jusy want tp see him once. je does get depressed. but i gave him time alone thinking he hated me. lol. i was wrong n all he needed was time. just sometimes i need to back off n give space lol. i keep that on mind. i still love him thp. he says im sexy lol
- —Guest ray
- I don't know what Cap man you all are dating. This is by far the worst match in my dating history- worse than Scorpio...and Pisces. Maybe because I'm on the cusp. I don't want a man that keeps me guessing and doesn't fawn all over me. Yuck. I keep trying to get away and he keeps coming back. Maybe he's the one that doesn't want to be fawned over. Yuck yuck yuck. And yuck!
- —Guest joy
- Guess who else is LIBRA! JEDWARD!! I think libras go best with libras because they will both be outgoing and happy and they will never have to try to impress eachother or cheer eachother up!
- —Guest EverydaySuperStar
set in stars
- i started talking to a guy in france, i live in Texas. It was crazy the attraction we had for each other. we talk everyday, it is quite amazing. we get along so well, it is a beautiful thing.
- I'm a male cap and she's a female libra, we've been together nearly 3 years. When we are good we are great but the otherside to us is what is forcing me to break it off. Although I am far from perfect I feel that whatever I do is leading nowhere in this relationship, going round in circles over the same domestic issues. I have never fallen in love with anyone before I met her but she gives me absolutely no space, I cannot do anything in my life without having to cater for her, which I enjoy doing but at the end of the day I need to be able to enjoy my life outside of the relationship aswell and I never seem to be able to do this without her trying to control what I can and can't do. I am 26, she is 23, I find so hard to be around for her every need 24/7. Being away from her is such a release, i've had to lie I was working in the past just so I could spend time with my friends. If we have an argument she is very good at seducing me back into the relationship, which is very manipulative
- —Guest Johnny
Still trying to figure him out
- He makes the relationship more complicated than it has to be... Hard to discuss things with... While I want to discuss & resolve differences, he seems to think time alone will take care of them.... basically, it seems he just wants me to adjust to him, while he does nothing different.... I've never dated anyone quite like him.... & jealous, but, at the same time wanting his 'space'.... & I'm just suppose to trust that he isn't 'misusing' that space.... has been non-committal.... then all of a sudden decides that it might be a good idea for us to live together - if I want to move in with him & get rid of my stuff..... which makes me wonder where will I be, if he decided that he doesn't want me to be there any longer......... he seems very self centered... not as affectionate as I prefer.... but, I have alot of love for him..... & I wonder WHY..... I am trying to follow my heart on this, but he is not making it easy....
- —Guest ???