everything seems perfect...
- im a pisces girl, was in love with a libra man, everything seems to be perfect as if we both want to be together until the end, he is so sweet, very gentleman, easily got along with my family, my sis and bro loved him too. we've been thru a lot, i finished my college and he finished his too. we are on going to 9 yrs, when other woman came, and he cheated. i was so devastated, i gave them the freedom, as i want him to be happy.. we parted 6 yrs now nd still missing him...wondering how happy he is... i just thought maybe we are not made for each other, and i am okay cause i know he is happy. kyaly...
- —Guest kyaly
- I met this libra at his job. I wasn't intohim at first and one day this pisciswas curious and let me just put it this way fireworks is in the air.
- —Guest Ginger williams
- I am a pisces and my man a Libra, first time for me with a libra, its wonderful we were friends and work collegues for 18 months and then one day we went out together for a friendly drink, i have no idea what happened but he was strong, honest and attentive, i just fell head first, we are very close, we have a great relationship, its early days but i feel safe with him, we have time alone during the week and spend all weekend together, we have both lived our lives and have had former relationship break downs, he is the best thing that has happened to me in years, after reading some of the bad points on Pisces and Libra i had to write this, i can honestly say i would be happy with my Libra for the rest of my days........dont ever give up, love is there for every one some where some time , some place xx
- —Guest Chrissy
Best Relationsip I ever had...
- I am a Libra lady and Im going with a Pisces guy. Im 16 and he's 17 he makes me be myself and reminds me of my beauty. I think Im falling in love with him... Didnt admit it to him yet... considering its been 10 days of dating. Um but I am really crazy about him... Libra's it can be the best relationship you ever had try it out...
- —Guest Bri
???? what to do? libra girl/pisces boy?'
- soo, ive known him since alil' kid. i like himm sooo much. ive started liking him since aqe 5' till this day we remain qood friends. i give him signs to show and i think he does too.? people keep telling me to tell all and confenss myslef to him? he has everythinq that i would ever want.!! one small act of his and my whole day feels 10x better. hes shy and im shy... but when we hanqout it will be a night to remember. he makes me laugh and smile no matter what he does we have a lot in common.? i just dont knoee if he relizes it? i wanna tell him how i feel but" when iask for opinions everybody says the worst he can say is no?!" of course.. thats what im deeply afraid of?!? any thoughts ?
- —Guest jocelynee
what's with the libra man
- IV known ths Libra man for couple of yrs n had no interest in him.Im married n my husband screwed up n went to jail.Jokingly I told him i wanted to b friends w/benifits.First x we slept together i was hooked. He asked me next x we were together "how do u not emotionally get attached? "Because that's what we said.Not sure Ill b w/my husband wen he gets out.I feel like he's just as into me as i am him.then he'll through me for a loop.what's really going on?I want him to jst let go n possibly fall in love wit me as i may b with him
- —Guest crazy confused
Love my Pieces Man
- I met my Pieces man on a family trip. Oddly we didn't talk until the very last night at about 3am! I guess we had been avoiding eachother but not intentionally. Anyways, we started talking and kept in touch; we live in different states. Instantly we were clicking. We actually enjoy talking with one another and although sometimes I feel as if he is not talking, when we are in person we do not have an issue what so ever. I guess on the phone sometimes it can just get a little dull. He doesn't give nearly as much info as I do when I'm telling a story, so sometimes it seems as if he is holding back. But really he is not that deceitful. We are quite open and honest with eachother and have been in contact now for a year and a half; traveling at least once a month to see eachother (sometimes twice). I feel very loved and he makes me feel special; driving 9 hrs out of the blue just cause he got a day off and wanted to see me for the weekend. I love it!!! The most important thing: COMMUNICATION
- —Guest Cha Cha
true love and true pain
- I have never been with a sign that send true shivers down my spine. I am a pisces and my true love is a libra. Our romantic life is spectacular and sexually we are alway on fire for each other. But when things turn bad they turn really bad and I feel manipulated and lost. My true love and I are no longer together he left me for someone else but my heart still belongs to him, as hard as he is to resist for now I am alone awaiting his return.
- —Guest vjcoletti
Long distance love with my Libra
- My libra man and I have been together over a year now. I'm a freshman in college and he just graduated college. He's 6 years older than me. I read a lot that I could relate my relationship to. I relate with the Pisces people for sure! Lol. But my libra isn't so much like what was described. He and I got together starting our relationship off long distance. Now I'm in Miami for school and he's back in Pennsylvania. It works for us. Not only the distance but the relationship. We communicate (we have to given our situation) and we understand each other. We disagree at times but nothing ever escalates. I love him with everything in me and we both plan on having a future together. Nothing is ever boring with him. We have fun doing nothing. I've never had someone care for me the way he does. My trust issues dont exist around him and he gets me.To sum it up, I love my libra man, we are truly a match made in heaven. This Pisces girl wouldn't trade her libra for the world. He's perfect.
- —Guest Alexis
Libra female/pisces male
- I met a pisces not to long ago in a club and i was a drunken mess i stumbled into him and he was kind and even though i was gone i felt an immediate attraction and gave him my number. Whats funny is i woke up the next morning with a hangover and only remembered meeting a guy who i hoped would call and he did to make sure i got home safe. We talk for hours about everything and i feel like when we finally go on a first date it will be unbelievable because im going to see the connection he felt when i first stumbled into him he believes it was love at first sight and i hope so because for some reason i already feel very connected. Wish me luck :-)
- —Guest Hopeless romantic
love him or leave him
- I am a 47 year old libran woman madly in love with a 46 year old pisces man. I don't really get into astrology but he does. He told me that we're not compatible but I think we are. His mother was a libran so he claims to be an authority on libran women.lol. Anyway, we have a lot in common. We both are musical creatures. We've been together on and off for 2 yrs. We were engaged but he recently broke it off. He told me I was too insecure. And who wouldn't be if he slept with his ex-gf after the first night we got together. He is a big liar! He is addicted to porn and an alcoholic. He had been sober for 6.5 yrs when I met him. He started drinking a year ago and the end is nowhere in sight! He used to be the sweetest guy. He brought me flowers, took me on dates and was very caring. Then he got back into the porn and then started drinking. I love him VERY much but don't hold out much hope for our relationship getting any better with the alcohol. He is so cold and mean now.what should I do?
- —Guest angie
Pisces neighbor mix signals
- I am F libra in my early forties he is my neighbor Pisces mid to late thirties. He has turned my head From the moment I saw him and vice versa. But for personal reasons I keep a wall up for over a year, all the while trying to run off or hide from any advances from him. When I one evening IT HAPPEN! It was thrilling, amazing, and natural. I never for a second thought he didn't feel the same, but later in the week I tried to say HI with a kinda brush off from him. So I respected his choice of distance and a couple months later one morning I see him looking for me out by my car then he is knocking on my window! He comes in, in a panic and tells me he is a PISCES and I need to come on to him! To my delight I send him home to wait for me which he does and the weekend begins! And I must say I have never felt so comfortable and so compatible with anyone else in my entire life! The whole time he telling me how felt too. A week then two and he simply walled me off completely. Libra w/out Pisce
- —Guest Libra on Campbell in Phx
Libra Man - Pisces Women
- I met a girl that completes me, 1st time we saw each other time passed like crazy, i love everything about her she is just the most amazing person ive ever met.. being Libra i've always have the 1st impression right and my judgement never let me down. shes not looking for a relationship and i dont want to lose her, i want to be her friend is this is the best i can do but it hurts that while we are together.. i cant kiss her i cant hug her and i cant tell her how much i think of her and how much she means to me... it hurts!
pisces girl / libra boy
- I met this guy like a year ago in a party. Since there we started talking but I noticed that he wanted something serious so I started to back up. Pieces are known for being too sweet n emotional but gotta be different type of pisces then. I'm pieces n not emotional at all I'm more realistic. On the other hand, he's Libra n he's charming emotional sweet romantic. I like him but I don't think a relationship will work. I love my freedom and I'm afraid he expects too much from a relationship that it will compromise my freedom as well. I think I will stop see him just because I dont want to hurt him or give him hopes. If he wouldnt be into me, he would be my friend for life.!!!
- —Guest gaby
Fiance is a pisces and I am a libra
- My fiance and I have been together for four years and he never fails to amaze me. We have our moments, especially since I can have quite a temper but we pull through together and I love him with all of my heart.
- —Guest AmberRae