From the article: Before you Before You Hire an Astrologer or Psychic Reader
It can happen to anyone. You spend your hard earned money, only to leave with an empty feeling. Or worse, you get tricked into spending more and more. Have you been the victim of dirty tricks in the psychic/astrology business? Share your story, and spare someone else the heartache! Share Your Scam Story
norah and pasquelina
- BOTH CONS NOT even Women BUT men from France, did digging, they tell you something BAD will happen if you DONT pay, that is illegal. Trust GOD instead to look after you
- —Guest dawn
im a 4,11,6
- i cant believe i replied either with a hello. I really had my hopes up though. Thank God I didnt continue with the payment. When I realized that it was a scam I was SURPRISED!!!!
- —Guest robin
4 - 6 - 11
- Did a little googling and even found a fake newspaper story about how great Norah is. BEWARE THE CONWOMAN. She doesn't even give her last name. For all we know she isn't even a woman. She is probably "retired" from one of those houses you see with a sign out front with a giant hand on it. I did some sign work for one of those once, and she was just a con artist too, who ripped me off when it came time for her to PAY ME!!! This stuff online is even more dangerous because once they get your personal info and card number LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest NO FOOL
- I asked nora for a free reading and also got i was so startled by your reading i Will get back to you in 24 hours with your mini reading. Haven't heard a thing. Rubbish i say
- —Guest art
- She is a fraude and takes advantage of other people pff I spit on those people!!!
- —Guest nadje
- I was suppose to be going through this rare and extraordinary transit and believe it or not, I was pretty exited mostly because I thought it was going to make my dreams come true Which was singing. Anyways, I told Gerard I wanted to know all about it and he offered me much more things too! But i started asking questions about why the age limit was 1995 and if I was the only one going through the transit. But I guesse that was a mistake because he didn't reply and after that I think maybe he was offended and I should probably stop and not take it for grant it. So i really thought this was a once in a life time opportunity and was ready to fill the form....... Until u saw the payment. I have to say I was a little confused and I even checked if I was on the right page a few times. Once i confirmed I tried to email him about how I can't pay it because in our country it is 20 times he is asking. Well that must have pissed him off because after that......No contact what so eveI
- —Guest Anonymous
Norah, everyday is a transit period.
- There are so many other free things available online that are more helpful like vedic astrology which is free and tells you a lot more and puts you in greater awareness of opportunities but not like Norah she is fraud, people like her are just doing this to make money lots of money. Stay with God!!
- —Guest Susie
I got the same 4, 6 , 11
- Hello, I know that Norah was a fraud because I am self educated about astrology and numerology, its sounds ludicrous to suggest orders for us to follow. Also I am already aligned with my destiny from many years of personal development. Lucky for me I decided not to make any payments and I even asked for a discount.
- —Guest Jessie
Norah - Scam
- Norah sent me a mini-reading and told me I have a very interesting future, so she'd get back to me in twenty four hours. I knew she was a con-artist when she sent me an email as quick as a flash after I sent my email to her. Shame on you Norah! >:(
- —Guest Erich Strauss
- any good result trying this guy?? anyone? how do you know george tupak is a fraude?
- —Guest camille
- I so wanted to believe this wasn't a scam. Between her and George Tupak I am disgusted with the way these people can abuse our trust. No one with a fantastic life seeks answers I am sure, so we were all taken for a ride. Best to block all communication and advise banks to stop all payments.
- —Guest Suzanne
Thanks, everyone! I'm unsubscribing...
- I'm unsubscribing from Norah before she gets the chance to send me 4,6 and 11. But you know, I wish it was all true, you know. She seemed like such a nice lady. She's probably an email address broker as well, I can't believe I responded with the 'hello'. Damn damn damn. Well here goes, goodbye Norah you scam artist. And thanks everyone here who told me about her.
- —Guest Kerri
- Nora is still deducting from my card. Need to get hold to cancel as this deductions is killing me
- —Guest Sandy Bell
- I got the same 4,6,11 Free reading. I'm like everyone else here. They know our situation because we inquire, so we want help. It's sad and I want to believe psychics exist, but have strong doubts since everyone on-line has been a fraud in my research.
- —Guest Ashley
- ANYONE claiming to be psychic is in one, or both, of only two states. 1) A CON ARTIST. 2) MENTALLY UNWELL. What is the point of discussing such stupidity with someone in either category?
- —Guest The Famous Cash
1-15 of 307Next