It can happen to anyone. You spend your hard earned money, only to leave with an empty feeling. Or worse, you get tricked into spending more and more. Have you been the victim of dirty tricks in the psychic/astrology business? Share your story, and spare someone else the heartache!
Update (Jan 27, 2014): This comment form is being heavily TROLLED, likely by the same person. If your post looks 'made-up,' it will be deleted. Share Your Scam Story
@Denise: Christopher Golden
- Which instructions did you have difficult following? I'm constantly scared that Chris is going to abandon me when he doesn't answer me back within a few days. It's all in my head, but did you also have this fear? I get scared to the point where he's just going to think I'm crazy and leave. I wish I had someone to talk to about this but it's too humiliating to talk to people I know lol
- —Guest Sabrina
- Is anyone aware about alisha. She keeps on sending me mails that she can make me win lots of money. Is she fake
- —Guest Sapna
- She kept sending me e-mails, saying I will send you lucky numbers and that you will win lots of money. I paid $30. However, after 1 week she continued to send me emails again. The emails said that she can change my life.
It is disgusting that she spends her time scamming and taking from desperate people.
Maria physical reading is a scam, do not use it.
- —Guest zel
- I worked with Chris Golden for 8 weeks to correct a wrong turn my relationship took. I think it would have gone faster if I had followed all of his rules though.
- —Guest Denise
Psychic Chris Taper
- I have been talking to this man several times per week at $300 per hour. He is in Florida and he always has time for me. This makes me wonder why don't he have any other clients. He asked me to send him my watch. Then he asked me to buy him a Movado watch on eBay, so I did. Now he wants me to send him some tickets to go to Europe. He say that he needs to go there for supplies to stop a curse that against me. I don't know. My sister say hes a fraud but he listens to me and he can stop bad things from happening in my future. I just don't know anymore.
- —Guest Lorena
Psychic Christopher Golden
- Can anyone share any specifics regarding their work with Christopher Golden? I am looking to hear about success stories and how long they take. If there are any effects I would feel from his work while it's taking place, etc.
- —Guest Jackie B.
- If I sign up for his free reading will he keep emailing me and ask for money?
- —Guest Guest
Done like a diner
- They go on like they care then jam it to you financially they never leave you alone until you wake up that they don't care at all only your money a complete waste of money time and personal credibility make you look like and idiot
That is Katherine Astrology Answers
- —Guest Gil
AstrologyAnswers.com is a scam
- Avoid these rip-offs!
I was lucky. I know what my astrological chart looks like and they screwed it up in their dramatic first email report.
When I attempted to clarify this I was shuffled into "Customer Service" where the person did not even write English well, nor did they understand that they had made the mistake. They tried to make me pay to let them know they'd screwed up.
Stay away from Astrology Answers.com
- —Guest DL
Adrian - Astrology answers
- Took the $67.00 for "Life Changing Astrology Guide" 10 weeks ago and never provided the guide. I emailed several times and nobody ever answered though they keep bombarding me with these automated emails with statements how much they care about my prospects. It is both disappointing and really infuriating. I think it is a fraud, really bad
- —Guest Moteriux
- Has anyone purchased the Adrian Astrology guide is it safe and worth while?
- —Guest Adrian Astrology
re Chris Samuels
- I also got scamed from him. He axed me for more money and more money. I only get my check once a month. Now I haf to borro money. I reporting him to the better bisness beero to get my money back.
- —Guest Bernette
Jackie B re Chris
- Jackie, I've spent $2k on his services and haven't received any contact from my ex. What was promised to be 3 weeks has now been countless months. Sometimes it's better to take it into your own hands as long as you aren't neurotic rather than hold onto someone silently. Haven't heard from Chris either. Tread lightly.
- —Guest Scammed
- i paid over 5000. my ex never contacted me. also i paid for a 6 mo. reading and never seen it. be careful.
- —Guest Diane
i was ripped off
- i was ripped off lots of money by the medium tara who promised to help me win a games of chance and also send different lucky numbers each time,i kept on sending money but i have not won anything,when i complained she always said i must have patience and believe still nothing happened,i was unable to stop i believe i was cursed or addicted,till i be careful she is a scam.