It can happen to anyone. You spend your hard earned money, only to leave with an empty feeling. Or worse, you get tricked into spending more and more. Have you been the victim of dirty tricks in the psychic/astrology business? Share your story, and spare someone else the heartache!
Update (Jan 27, 2014): This comment form is being heavily TROLLED, likely by the same person. If your post looks 'made-up,' it will be deleted. Share Your Scam Story
- If I sign up for his free reading will he keep emailing me and ask for money?
- —Guest Guest
Done like a diner
- They go on like they care then jam it to you financially they never leave you alone until you wake up that they don't care at all only your money a complete waste of money time and personal credibility make you look like and idiot
That is Katherine Astrology Answers
- —Guest Gil
AstrologyAnswers.com is a scam
- Avoid these rip-offs!
I was lucky. I know what my astrological chart looks like and they screwed it up in their dramatic first email report.
When I attempted to clarify this I was shuffled into "Customer Service" where the person did not even write English well, nor did they understand that they had made the mistake. They tried to make me pay to let them know they'd screwed up.
Stay away from Astrology Answers.com
- —Guest DL
Adrian - Astrology answers
- Took the $67.00 for "Life Changing Astrology Guide" 10 weeks ago and never provided the guide. I emailed several times and nobody ever answered though they keep bombarding me with these automated emails with statements how much they care about my prospects. It is both disappointing and really infuriating. I think it is a fraud, really bad
- —Guest Moteriux
- Has anyone purchased the Adrian Astrology guide is it safe and worth while?
- —Guest Adrian Astrology
re Chris Samuels
- I also got scamed from him. He axed me for more money and more money. I only get my check once a month. Now I haf to borro money. I reporting him to the better bisness beero to get my money back.
- —Guest Bernette
Jackie B re Chris
- Jackie, I've spent $2k on his services and haven't received any contact from my ex. What was promised to be 3 weeks has now been countless months. Sometimes it's better to take it into your own hands as long as you aren't neurotic rather than hold onto someone silently. Haven't heard from Chris either. Tread lightly.
- —Guest Scammed
- i paid over 5000. my ex never contacted me. also i paid for a 6 mo. reading and never seen it. be careful.
- —Guest Diane
i was ripped off
- i was ripped off lots of money by the medium tara who promised to help me win a games of chance and also send different lucky numbers each time,i kept on sending money but i have not won anything,when i complained she always said i must have patience and believe still nothing happened,i was unable to stop i believe i was cursed or addicted,till i be careful she is a scam.
Psychic Christopher Golden
- I found this site after I paid for a reading with him and some of what certain people had to say had me concerned. But he gave me a very good reading, on point. So I don't know what the big issue is here. I feel like that was probably the best psychic reading I've had. I think that allot of this hating is coming from competitors because it in no way reflects my experience.
- —Guest Regina
- Never, ever use GoodluckPsychics.com. It is through Keen.com. They said I would get a 10 min. free reading for $1.99. I was curious and tried. Only to get someone I didn't request and was disconnected with a recorder asking for more money to continue! It wasn't even a 1 min. into the conversation. A total scam! I'm out of $1.99 for a call that lasted 30 seconds.
- —Guest Gina
Christopher Golden-Not a scammer
- I'm still working through the process to get my ex back and it's taken awhile. What is the longest it has taken for anyone else? And what are some good ways to remain positive?
- —Guest Chingaling
- I paid 2x for his services and both times he never called I sent emails and got no reply I dont know if something happened to him but I am disappointed I have asked for my money back as the service was not provided.
- —Guest annoyed
Astrology Answers - Adrian
- I got the free reading. He's spot on in so many areas - so I think that someone is actually doing the reading - which I appreciate. But he keeps calling me a Gemini, and I am not. I copied his signature and blew it up in Photoshop. It's all pixels - he didn't sign or handwrite anything. I also did a little research and realize that Adrian is not the single English gentleman doing this because he wants to better mankind. It's a company. So while I appreciate the excellent free reading I received, I don't want to work with a company and I wrote Adrian and told "him" as much. I was born a psychic with abilities - and have only used them for good, and never at a price. I sense that there is something genuine here - perhaps the astrologer who worked on my chart is the real deal - but the deception...let me know who it is, that you've a network of psychics. It's okay. But don't give us the impression that you care. It was disheartening. But Thank you Adrian for the wonderful free reading.
- How long does Chris' process take for everyone? Days? Weeks? Any feedback is welcome.
- —Guest Jackie B