From the article: Before you Before You Hire an Astrologer or Psychic Reader
It can happen to anyone. You spend your hard earned money, only to leave with an empty feeling. Or worse, you get tricked into spending more and more. Have you been the victim of dirty tricks in the psychic/astrology business? Share your story, and spare someone else the heartache! Update (Jan 27, 2014): This comment form is being heavily TROLLED, likely by the same person. If your post looks 'made-up,' it will be deleted. Share Your Scam Story
psychic from India
- He claims I need to have animal sacrifices done in order to take away the demonic spirits that have haunted my family. If I don't do this by a certain date my youngest will die due to these demons
- —Guest marie
@Rose20 and @Sa
- Yeah, personal experience also got the same thing with excuses for time slots. Id get offered one and I'd reply straight away - no response.... Then had to wait for another time slot... etc, etc, etc. Then excuses about it... Great business to get into though if you want to get rich.
- —Guest Sarah
Esther ballas rabbi Avraham MARUANI
- Esther ballas a psyhic convinced me to go see her partner rabbi Avraham MARUANI at his synagogue or shalom I. Ddo I did he claims he can see your futur with esther ballas and said I had a curse on my head from my ex husband and that I needed to give him 5000$ to remove it and that I had to keep a parchement between my breast that he will make for me so we did and a week later esther called me to see her and told me we had to do a cleansing at my house with the rabbi and that it would cost 3000$ that's when I put a stop to it these too are big time scammers
- —Guest I got scammed
- Im just saying this from own personal experience due to arranging times and phone calls and I got many excuses as to why I couldn't get a time slot (even after replying straight away to the email) I would get an answer a day later saying that time has gone now. Etc.. I don't know Rose20, Im not sure this works.
- —Guest Sa
- He's a rich white male. They're all the same. He said I have to do what he says. Who does he think he is? I'm the one paying him. I will do the parts I choose and elect not to do the parts I chose not to do. These greedy Jews think they run the world. We'll I've got news for all of them. This Southern gal is doing it for herself.
- —Guest Guest Not Happy
- Do you think this whole thing is a scam praying on vulnerable people...? Do you think it really worked for anyone...?
- —Guest Sarah
Mirena Tarot Scam NO TALENT WASTE
- Seriously, I am so mad. I couldn't even get through that reading it was total garbage. I swear she was drunk or high or something. Nothing made any sense and she kept contradicting herself. Saying that I was married and then saying that I had kids or that the kids were going to get really sick... no children around me! I don't know what she is talking about. I am so disappointed and she kept callin gme by different names. The star chart didn't even match my birthday. I have no idea how she can charge so much for a reading thatis absolute trash. Such a waste .. I will never go to Mirena again. Her office was pretty gross too, The was a huge stain on the carpet in the corner and a kid kept running around with a bucket on his head. He smelled dirty and kept saying that he wanted to eat another donut. That is just wrong on so many fronts. I don't even know what to say. Bunk reading, bunk psychic, bunk tarot cards. Fail fail fail so awful I can't stand it. It is driving me nuts
- —Guest StrawberryShortcakes818
@Guest Not Happy Racist Bigot WOW
- What a piece of work! White Male Patriarchy? Really? No one should ever say or think racially driven or gender driven or any kind of categorically driven statements... wow! I thought we were more evolved than that.
- —Guest Libby
- He's too big. Unless your a kazillionaire, you have to go with one of the little guys. I just found this on him: http://news.yahoo.com/psychic-christopher-golden-makes-list-204500819.html
- —Guest Guest Guest
- Over 35 days of booking time to speak to Christopher golden & came quite close to getting a time slot and just like... Silence!!! So I don't know what to do anymore...!
- —Guest Rose20
I GOT SCAMED BY ALL OF THEM
- I WAS AND STILL AM A PHYSIC JUNCKIE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND GOT CAUGHT UP IN THAT SCAM TUKACK NOAH TARA CHRIS AND ALL OVER 20,000 THEY RIP ME OF THE BEST WERE MR. MAYA AND ANA TAYLOR . FROM TEXAS WATCH FOR THEM THEY RUNED MY LIFE AT THE TIME.
- —Guest M*****
- sorry guys. but I will never give any money over the internet someone who can predict you or someone's life. if that was true, why are they asking for money?? shouldn't they be rich to predict things like gambling etc.?? sorry firm disbeliever!! wake up and smell the roses people!!
- —Guest sjnicho
- After calling his office literally five times per hour, I finally got someone to answer the phone. They said Chris does not take calls without an appointment and to email him. Fine. I so I emailed and he said I was "yelling" and needed to "calm down" or else he can't help me. I have been scammed by over 20 love spell psychics so far so pardon me if I don't just cave in to your white male patriarchy idea of what a women should do. I'm allowed to change my mind and I changed my mind. I don't have to follow any instructions list just because some Beverly Hills psychic tells me too. I'm doing things my way and it's sad its really sad that PayPal won't give me my money back..
- —Guest Guest Not Happy
- @Guest Guest Not Happy, I did the karma work with Chris and it worked for my fiance. Are you following instructions?
- —Guest RobinW
- I paid Christopher Golden $75 for a READING, after I paid I cldnt get him to return my emails, after a few tries he did and I dont feel I got a reading but was told he cld try and open up the Heart Chakra, I sent him $400 and recvd a standard intuction list and it said dont hesitate to email...I sent email after email with no response, then I got an email sying he need another 600 for karmic work on me, I searched the net for comments and found one that was idenical to my situation, word for word...his heart is opeaning too slowly etc. I paid 400 because I thought I wld get what I paid for not asked for another 600.00
- —Guest Guest Not Happy
1-15 of 774Next