From the article: Before you Before You Hire an Astrologer or Psychic Reader
It can happen to anyone. You spend your hard earned money, only to leave with an empty feeling. Or worse, you get tricked into spending more and more. Have you been the victim of dirty tricks in the psychic/astrology business? Share your story, and spare someone else the heartache! Update (Jan 27, 2014): This comment form is being heavily TROLLED, likely by the same person. If your post looks 'made-up,' it will be deleted. Share Your Scam Story
Mirena Tarot Scam NO TALENT WASTE
- Seriously, I am so mad. I couldn't even get through that reading it was total garbage. I swear she was drunk or high or something. Nothing made any sense and she kept contradicting herself. Saying that I was married and then saying that I had kids or that the kids were going to get really sick... no children around me! I don't know what she is talking about. I am so disappointed and she kept callin gme by different names. The star chart didn't even match my birthday. I have no idea how she can charge so much for a reading thatis absolute trash. Such a waste .. I will never go to Mirena again. Her office was pretty gross too, The was a huge stain on the carpet in the corner and a kid kept running around with a bucket on his head. He smelled dirty and kept saying that he wanted to eat another donut. That is just wrong on so many fronts. I don't even know what to say. Bunk reading, bunk psychic, bunk tarot cards. Fail fail fail so awful I can't stand it. It is driving me nuts
- —Guest StrawberryShortcakes818
@Guest Not Happy Racist Bigot WOW
- What a piece of work! White Male Patriarchy? Really? No one should ever say or think racially driven or gender driven or any kind of categorically driven statements... wow! I thought we were more evolved than that.
- —Guest Libby
- He's too big. Unless your a kazillionaire, you have to go with one of the little guys. I just found this on him: http://news.yahoo.com/psychic-christopher-golden-makes-list-204500819.html
- —Guest Guest Guest
- Over 35 days of booking time to speak to Christopher golden & came quite close to getting a time slot and just like... Silence!!! So I don't know what to do anymore...!
- —Guest Rose20
I GOT SCAMED BY ALL OF THEM
- I WAS AND STILL AM A PHYSIC JUNCKIE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND GOT CAUGHT UP IN THAT SCAM TUKACK NOAH TARA CHRIS AND ALL OVER 20,000 THEY RIP ME OF THE BEST WERE MR. MAYA AND ANA TAYLOR . FROM TEXAS WATCH FOR THEM THEY RUNED MY LIFE AT THE TIME.
- —Guest M*****
- sorry guys. but I will never give any money over the internet someone who can predict you or someone's life. if that was true, why are they asking for money?? shouldn't they be rich to predict things like gambling etc.?? sorry firm disbeliever!! wake up and smell the roses people!!
- —Guest sjnicho
- After calling his office literally five times per hour, I finally got someone to answer the phone. They said Chris does not take calls without an appointment and to email him. Fine. I so I emailed and he said I was "yelling" and needed to "calm down" or else he can't help me. I have been scammed by over 20 love spell psychics so far so pardon me if I don't just cave in to your white male patriarchy idea of what a women should do. I'm allowed to change my mind and I changed my mind. I don't have to follow any instructions list just because some Beverly Hills psychic tells me too. I'm doing things my way and it's sad its really sad that PayPal won't give me my money back..
- —Guest Guest Not Happy
- @Guest Guest Not Happy, I did the karma work with Chris and it worked for my fiance. Are you following instructions?
- —Guest RobinW
- I paid Christopher Golden $75 for a READING, after I paid I cldnt get him to return my emails, after a few tries he did and I dont feel I got a reading but was told he cld try and open up the Heart Chakra, I sent him $400 and recvd a standard intuction list and it said dont hesitate to email...I sent email after email with no response, then I got an email sying he need another 600 for karmic work on me, I searched the net for comments and found one that was idenical to my situation, word for word...his heart is opeaning too slowly etc. I paid 400 because I thought I wld get what I paid for not asked for another 600.00
- —Guest Guest Not Happy
Esther Ety ballas SERRUYA
- Yesterday esther ballas called me to come see her She has done a few readings before. She told me it was important to come see her and so did did. She told me she had a vision about me that I'm in complete danger, And that I had to give her 6000$ to sway the future and that all good things will start to happen I told her to go to hell and I walked out what a scam she has running
- —Guest Cadyt
katherine is a fraud
- Gave my money and never received anything. It's a total SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest jmack
- u f*ckin bitch KATHERINE scam.... i only lost 50 bucks but f*ck u !!! your a piece of sh*t scum of the earth.. karma will drop on your head like a thousand pounds!!! when judgement day comes.... u will b f*cked!!!
- —Guest Zoongizi Mukwah
- i also got my reading from kathleen with my transit period etc and the lucky period and felt it was the same message with a name change that everyone got. her astrology chart was correct but i suspect the guidance she offers may not be as helpful as she suggests.. im sure if u sent a birth chart 4 a ded person to her they also would be n the lucky transit period.
- —Guest esdale davis
Katherine from Astrology Answers
- I have never done anything like go to an astrologer, so I'm a little green there. However, it hasn't taken me long to realize that they are running a scam or they're the most unorganized business ever. (I opted to believe the first option). They keep "losing" my information and then you hear from a series of people with different names asking for your birthdate, etc. I believe this outfit has ad banners on pch.com games.
- —Guest Guest
Katherine - astrology answers
- Wow. She certainly says the right things to suck you I, even down to sending a 5th email talking about how she was stressed that I hadn't taken up her reading. Meditated and found it maybe due to money struggles. In aus I have seen an amazing medium and had hoped Katherine was legit. However after reading these... she's said exactly the same thing to everyone. Transit period blah blah.... I thought it fit as I am going through great change but no... she will not be getting my money. Anyone know of anyone whom can provide insight into what to do spiritually in order to have luck and get to the path with the brightest light? Thanks
- —Guest amanda
1-15 of 768Next