Scorpio woman Pisces woman (no homo plz)
- I met her on a dating site. She understands me better than anyone ever has or ever will. Safe to say she is my soul mate. Although, the arguments are fiery, both being stubborn its erm.. Interesting? Both over emotional, and lets just say I'm sure she's more of a Bruce than Nemo (looking for a better comparison of course) but the making up is great. And then turns all lovey dovey, strange goings on this feeling malarky. Wouldn't change her for the world though. On second thought... No I'm joking haha.
- —Guest Fjdjdjdjcn
- Can relatively be found out from the above, the free kernel is always defective, but the engineer can find comparatively appropriate kernel and operation method according to the needs of one's own one This article looks at various forms of mobile cranes and their uses 2005, the shanxi on sales of nearly 300 million market Mercedes Benz offers a driving experience that is what it should be, exciting, thrilling and one in a million
- —Guest louis vuitton handbags
- The reason behind their success is repeat business - the simple fact that most of their customers are repeat buyers Take a few moments to talk to the other booths at the show and find out what they can tell you about the craft show It intercepts the water at the edge of your basement and drains it to a sump pump located in the lowest spot of your basement, very safely The incidence of carcinoma of the bronchus had not been grossly underestimated, four additional tumours of this type were identified by scrutiny of the necropsy reports, and a further four by review of histological sections
- —Guest cheap uggs
I miss him
- There was once a boy-a scorpian. And he was funny, totally cute and idk i really liked him. But her left and i will never meet him-AGAIN! :'(
- —Guest Amna
Scorpio Woman/ Pisces Male
- I have been with my Pisces man for more than a year. For the most part, there is a high level of understanding between us that doesn't involve a whole lot of verbal explanation and analyzation. He just intuitively knows what mood I am in and is usually very accomodating in making me feel better. The sex is perfect. The connection is explosive. I wouldn't want it with anyone else. The future with him is a little hazy though. His lack of motivation and goals are maddening to me at times. I know that he is very smart. When he sets his mind to something, he succeeds in it. I just wish he could set his mind to more things!
- —Guest Calorie
Pisces Man Scorpio woman
- Like stated by astrologist some Scorpio woman try to dominate men in bed. Laughing out loud. Anyway I had a Scorpio girlfriend and we always had great sex even when she got married and I had a couple of girlfriends. Scorpio woman rock!!!! Best sex ever. Some times nice and slow others rough and sweaty!
- —Guest Rey real
- I dated a picies man for almost 3 years...on and offf. I just couldnt keep away from him even though his moods swings and arguments were emotionally draining... I still have this unspoken connection with him even after he left me. I'll never forget my pisces man. HnM
- —Guest Guest
Pieces Man Scorp Woman
- I'm 17 now and met my Pieces lover when I was 15, I got to know him through my best friend (as it was her boyfriends cousin) as soon as we started speaking we clicked and started going out 6months later we had quite an "interesting& exciting relationship but unfortunately broke up after he cheated on me! Though he said sorry repeatedly I decided not to go back but keep in contact, we both dated different people but through our relationships talked from time to time. Karma bit him and his next gf who was also a Scorp dumped him for her ex & he rang me as soon as that happened and confided in me and realised how much of a prick he was to me! I can tell he still cares about me as he aske's a friend of ours both about me often and what not. I care about him soo much, though I try not to make it obvious, I think that we are soulmates and that there will always be some bond between us - especially as he was my first. I think he's just one of them people that are meant to be in my life!
- —Guest Rae
Scorpio Female and A pisces Man
- I met my pisces at church at the age of 13 he was 17. Weve talked or got to know eachother for 4 years and now im 17 nd hes 20. Weve always had ann issue with age difference nd weve been talking on and off. Nd we always find our way back to one another. Problem is he always listens to other and doesnt think for himself. As a scorpio It hurts that hed listen to others and not try to just make us happy! I really love him nd He really loves me. I find sooo much joy within him. Hes my rock and im his angel. No matter what we will overcome. Nd as a Scorpio Female I have that power to make him mine nd I will. It was love at first sight nd Ive come to far with him to let him go and let someoneelse have him before me.
Vriska and Male!Feferi can happen~
- If you don't get the title, read Homestuck. C; I'm a female Scorpio. And my boyfriend is really sweet. He isn't much of a proper pisces but he does go into deep thoughts occasionally. Which is okay because I do too. I do agree that we aren't the same. And the only similarities we have is going into trance or liking the same things. But it doesn't matter, because opposits attract. I think if your a scorpio, and you don't mind mini arguemnts about opinions, then pisces are overall, great. I do love him a lot. And I'm sure you'll love that pisces man/woman, too. ^^
truly devoted to the cause
- i'm a Scorpio man.. i will do anything i have to for the most beautiful Pisces girl.... this soul is all i need... i love u forever......
- —Guest sal
LOVER FOR LIFE
- We met on dating site,after several months looking for Mr Right.He sent a msg to me saying I sound like a stnd up woman.I loved that about him that he could sense me before knowing me.We have lot in common,the love we share,pasion and we sense each other more often.We accept each other the way we are.Cant live without each other. Now we are moving in together,of which for once in my life I dont see anything wrong by moving in with,without commitment.I think we will cross that bridge when we come to it.With our love all will be fine.I strongly believe that we will be together forever.
- —Guest In love with a Scorpio man
Beauty and the Beast
- Pisces simulate the ideal female without having to put so much effort & we know it well. However, we do seek deeper and much more meaningful levels of affection, love and understanding. As masculine as the Scorpio man is, he's on the same page. My bf and I are full time friends and when we are lovers - need I say? He is aggressive while I am passive and this makes him feel less threatened, relaxed and comfortable. I am weaker willed and often insecure; his strong and passionate nature creates stability in my life. Those are pros. Cons: communication and we both tend to recoil from one another in order to reconnect with ourselves. This is healthy, as it turns out, but if either one of us becomes offended and does not understand why the sudden cold shoulder - it can get ugly. Neither one of the signs reacts well to cold retreats. Also, Pisces are hypocrites by nature. We love to be coveted, but we need our space. Scorpios love to posses but cannot be possessed. Cure? Honesty & patience.
- —Guest Mandita
scorpio m fishing
- We are both in the Army, its only been two weeks and 6 dates. We always have the best time together. I have to make sure not to nag, even though I just want to spoil him like he does me.
- —Guest piranha girl
Scorpio man and Pisces woman
- I met this dolphin gal and we never stop talking, we have deep feelings for each other but I haven't had the courage to tell her,my feelings for her are so deep that everyrtime and opportunity present itself for me to tell her how much I love her, she get so frustrated that I can sense this frustration in her,,I feel guilty about this bcos I know that she loves me but words fail me everytime I try to tell her how much I feel.
- —Guest James bond