The Scorpio Guy
- Well , My Scorpio Best Friend is so sweet and caring , I feel like he has my back , he treats me better than his own girlfriend lol , but I think I'm falling in love with him , looks don't matter , I'm in love with his personality , I hope that we can be together , I think I'm falling for MY SCORPIO BEST FRIEND!!!!!
- —Guest Pisces Girl :D
- I am a scorpio who still remember my pisces friend many, many years after he passed away. I believe this friendship is unforgettbale, life-long, mile stone in my life.
- —Guest Melissa
Confused....Pisces woman and Scorpio Man
- Had a "thing" with Scorpio Male for 1yr + a ,very casual......just SEX. I fell for him a long time ago kept it quiet as he would have run a mile. He is like a brick wall, gives nothing away, holds back, I always chased him, never replied to text messages for days, really playing hard to get, came over as rude and hurtful to me We never went out on a date (only his house) he freaked out when I asked him, got very defensive freaked out, made cleear didn't want anything serious,freaked out. We didn't speak for a while, until recently I had to tell him how I felt, not that I was looking for a relationship but I suppose the respect of knowing him so long and still in the same place with each other, not letting me in, even as a friend or someone he can open up to and just have a laugh with, just wanted to know where I stood. Didn't hear from him in a few days, then a text (first time) then cold again, called it a day, it was only fun, that was it. I know he likes me, why he is so stubborn
love at first sight
- There is some kind of unspeakably bond between the two. I'm a Pisces and he is the Scorpio. We met senior year in high school there was an immediate attraction for the both of us, we never exchanged numbers until three years later because he was involved. But six years after that here we are still going strong. But if we were to ever part ways we will still have that special bond. I love him with all my heart. I believe we were destined to be together xoxo:-)
- —Guest T lee
2nd Scorpio guy in my life :)
- I am 19 year old Pisces and he's 23 year old Scorpio. The first second we saw each other we clicked and it was love at first sight as tacky as it may sound. He is also the only person in the last 2 years (since I broke up with my ex Scorpio) that I fell in love with. My ex Scorpio was the love of my life (I like to think he still is, in some ways) and there wasn't anyone else in my eyes after we broke up, until I met my other Scorpio, and now, I am happier than ever :)
- —Guest olive
I hate Scorpios
- I'm a Pisces female and bisexual and every Pisces man or woman I met along the way is nothing but a control freak. I have never dated a Scorpio and never have been attracted to one. My friendship with Scorpio only lasted a few months because I couldn't stand how controlling they are. They are secretive, uptight, manipulative and untrusting of people. I find Scorpios quite boring.
- —Guest Pisces gal
- Im married with a kid.Had problems in my relationship.Met this scorp male at a club.We hit off like there is no tomorrow.Went around for almost 9 months. He knew i am ready to give up everything for him.we met almost everyday in these 9 months, went on trips, went partying.hardly had fights but small arguments.He made me meet his mom,sis,brother,cousins & all his friends.Then one day i confronted him for lying to me, he completely shut off from me for 3weeks and came back and patched up.The very next day he pulled the plug off saying his mom is not ok about the relationship and he is confused about us. Doesn't want to take decision in haste.I left it at that, ever since then there is NO contact.I miss him and i love him.he is the best thing i have experienced.but wonder whether he loved me at all?
- —Guest Ann
forever and always
- To be honest it wasn't perfect at all. He is a very attractive Scorpio, that I coudn't manage but falling in love with him. I was stubborn, too pushy to know all his secrets , but never try to go easy with him, I called him a lire when I knew he was telling the truth about loving me. I just think that I needed more assurance about it. And it really upset me his multi-relationship with girls thought he was loyal. He was patient with me till he had enough, and turned to be someone I don't really know as cold as stone, he hurted me badly as a revenge, and I see the devil out of him. He dumped me because he thought that I was swimming away from him. Anyway It's been 8 months tell now, I've tried to contact him, and we both tried to make it right, but everytime we do one thing wrong and it's all blow up. I think our relationship even thought we aren't together is remarkable. And I feel like we have this spiritual connection. I feel him and he feels me too even we're miles apart.
- —Guest pisces female
- Im in high school, im a 16 yr old scorpio and im in love with this pisces guy that i met in my gym class who i never thought of in anyway besides as a boy i see once in a while but after i promised my self i will never fall in love again after getting my heart broken he made me realize that not all guys r the same and that he's the one i want to marry and spend the rest of my life with him, everyday he puts a smile on my face even when im down he's the other half of my heart i dont think i could go a day without him
- —Guest GABBY
Scorpio Girl & Pisces Boy
- - Ok , Im A 13 Year Old Scorpio & Im Dating A 14 Pisces Boy. I Cann Say He Changed Me & I Changed Himm. Weve Been Together For About Two Months & Some Weeks Now , & He Makes Me Happy . People Say Your Middle School/High School Sweet Heart Can Bhee Your Marriage Partners & Honestly I Wouldd Lovee Too Bhee Withh Him . We Have Loads Of Drama In Our Relationship , But That Brings Us Closer Together. He Is The Ultimate Romantic & Always Comes Up With Something Sweet Too Say Just Too Put A Smilee On Mhyy Facee :-) . He Makes Mee Laugh All The Timee & Sometimes Bhee Demanding & As A Scorpio , I LOVE Boys That Dont Take Crap From Girls! But Shoutout Too Mhyy Scorpios-Pisces Relationships & GoodLuck :-* !
- —Guest - Nylahh
- Im a Scorpio woman dating a pisces man, we met at work, I wasn't looking for anyone at the time especially at work and one day I find out tht this guy really liked me and I was surprised because we only talked to each other briefly a few times. He asked me out on a date and it was the best night of my life! We hung out till 5am! Just talking :) we have so much in common and everyone thts known him said he's never been happier and more in love in his entire life! When he looks into my eyes, my hear starts racing and I feel so in trance by all the rush and love I feel. We sometimes argue, but in the end when I'm done being pouty and angry, he comforts me, it's like as though it never happened. He totally inspires me to be the best I can be and I love making him happy. And also the sex is MIND BLOWING ;) by far best, nicest, sweetest, generous, perfect guy ever!
- —Guest Babydoll
- i like this pisces man & he knows it. his very kind, funny & friendly to everyone but left me wondering when i told him that 'i like him' i know its selfish and silly to make him runaway from me. Its almost 1/2 years i still have a strong feelings for him & i just want to make it go away. too bad we live so far away from each other. maybe he already forgot the person who adores him (me) but still hoping someday! someday!
- —Guest kathleen
Scorpio female Pisces Male
- I am a scorpio female and the first time i locked eyes with my Pisces male its been no turning back ( 6 years ago) He was very promiscous at first i let him go because i was too attached, after that i formed a wall with any guy that camy my way . We started talking again and my wall instantly droped. We've slways had this connection thats unique, as a scorpio i love STRONG sometimes my pisces is not as passionate but i know we have something that will NEVER change even if we go our seperate ways .
- —Guest ScorpioGirl
Scorpio Male+Pisces Female
- Real love at first sight, well for this girl it was. He was involved and was falling hard for the first time in his life, I had to back off, but he kept pursuing me. We didnt have sex until 2 months of knowing eachother, even though he was with someone else. She found out, they tried but never worked out. I got a great job and travel the world. We lost contact for a bit but some how we still managed to talk nearly every day for a year. Recently we were in the same country, same time and hooked up. After 1.5 years of no sex for me and he being the last, I really let me guard down but the thing is with him as a scropio, I trust him so much. I know he could and will probably hurt me but with this guy I do not care, we have some sort of deep and mutual respectful understanding for eachother. I know he feels it, he says a few comments once in a while, but will never commit. I think it's too intense for him and giving our working situations, he probably doesnt see the point. Real LOVE.
- —Guest Jenny
i found THE 1
- we been together for about a year and a half . or so . we fell in love the first conversation . wen we kissed i deff. felt the fireworks . . needless to say iv never felt a love like this . as a matter iv never felt LOVE until her . the way she makes me feel is 1trillion times any woman has ever made me feel .
- —Guest i love ashley