linked by the heavens.
- I am a female taurus with cancer man for 10 years. Just remember you are his princess-so you should always act like one and if your not acting so he will let you know it-in indirect ways. He is your prince in shining armor-he should act like it and if he forgets to-she will let him know in more direct ways-be more gentle in letting him know this. accept this part of each others nature. hey its not always easy being a princess but it will always be worth it with a cancer man at your side.
good as gold
- As a taurus woman with a cancer man for 10 years now-i can say it can work out in really good ways-long as your both aware of each others faults and tendencies and willing to accept them-cause with this combination its so easy to see each other as having no faults-stay together long enough and you will see for yourself-this is never true-always be aware of one anothers good qualities as well and do not focus much on the not so good ones-just be aware of them and your good as gold. NEVER forget to pamper and give your cancer man the best of your good side which is not so hard to do because its always returned with a lot of respect and admiration from him. when he's seriously moody or critical this is not the time to get seriously moody or stubborn yourself-return that respect and admiration let him cling to you-be there for him. he will come out of that shell and when he does he's going to cling to you and you let him-hold no resentment towards him. he will make it worth the wait.
- I'm Felipe born June 26, and my girlfriend Juliane born April 24. Leaving my scorpio ex-girlfriend for a taurus woman was the best decision I've ever made! REAL TALK! Shes funny, cool, outgoing, smart, sexy and awesome in bed. My scorpio lover was just way to demanding. She criticized on almost everything I did and say! Told me who I should or should not hang out, Was really harsh on what she believed was right and wrong, Really really bossy and overbearing! This taurus woman lets me to be myself and same with her and we really enjoy each others company.
- —Guest Felipe
- im so in love with you, but you lied to me many times that i can't take it anymore.
- —Guest monaliza
My husband-a cute crab.
- I am a taurus and loved this man.Even after ten years our relationship is as good as it can get. It took him a while to confess he loved me.This was when i broke off with him because i couldn't figure where our relationship was headed. He came around after a few weeks,more sorted about himself and much more in love with me.With me shutting contact,he realized he's totally in love.And all this while i thought it was over.We both are always there for each other. The best part? Unlike most men,he's sensitive and more tuned in regarding my needs.He remembers casual snatches of conversation ,not only what i like ,but my likes as well.
- —Guest Bibi
I love my man
- My cancerian guy and i played like cat and mouse game for years before confessing that we loved each other.i liked a scorp first,but trust me,scorpios can be mean and cut with their words.With cancerian man it's true that the relationship progressed slowly.I was attracted to his sensitivity which even today has a calming effect on me.It serves well to that i'm pretty demonstrative.the fact is,cancerian men are attracted towards taurus,but taurus girls get restive when they're stuck in a static relationship.i ❤ my cancer And will any day choose cancer man over any other sign.
- —Guest Sara
I mis him
- I'm inlove with a cancer man ,we met 2 months ago ,he broke up with his gf 4 me ,n later found out he was talking 2 other girls ,he says they jst frnds .bt didn't trust him animore ,n kept calling him abt 8 times a day ,asking wher he was ,I gues I pushed him away ,he stoped coming 2 c me ,no calls ,bt he answers my calls ,n he bcame so cold ,wat can I do 2 get him back?I'm also wondering if ther is any chance 4 us ,
- —Guest confused
- The most compatible zodiac signs , we've been married for two decades an d everything's perfect . can't explain here how happy we are along with each other and with our beautiful daughter ,what can i say is taurus and cancer are perfect for each other
- —Guest taurus husband and cancer wife
something from my life
- cancer boy love all the girls in some way as i am a cancer boy i know it and they cant tell to their loved ones that they love them and they mostly get shy in front of girls and they sometimes forget things and after a long time they know not much about their past and they get angry and get angry even if someone is trying to love them too they are emotional,sensitive,protective and not the good fighters but when they get angry everyone get scared and no one mess up with them at that time when they get angry but sometimes they look awkward and foolish when they get angry believe me and they are simple,lazy,day dreamers,not supportive much but they love their loved ones alot but cant tell them that they loved them and their love is a great support in the whole world which cannot be purchased or borrowed from someone so their love cannot be purchased becoz its priceless so proud to be a cancer boy
- —Guest cancer boy
I'm a Taurus And I can't stand Cancers
- My first love was a cancer , I thought it was love , but I realized how much I'm not attracted to them , the constant arguements I'm not for it .
- —Guest Boss
irrevocably drawn to a taurus man
- In a relationship with an aries ...I'm loyal to the core. This man sweeps me off my feet with ONE word. When we speak it's like we've known eachother for a dozen lifetimes!! I'm so confused -we can't be together. Yet I never stop thinking of him. And he, me. It's killing us that our loyalty to our mates will not allow us to explore these feelings. But in our dream world we find eachother. It's a secure friendship ..we can laugh & cry together ..yet never touch. If we did I feel the world would catch fire. Ohhhh what to do?
- —Guest cancer woman thru thru
to guest guest toothfairy
- hi i read ur problem n i wanna help u out.:) im a taurus female.and i feel u have wrong expectations dat the taurus will leave his wife for u.may be..may be not.truth is ..taurus r tooooo loyal 4 their own good:( so they try hardest to get a relationshop working n fulfill their commitment to their family n life partner.even if they r suffering..they cant let go till last breath.u r having a bad marriage..so u hav to decide if u wanna stay wid ur bad lifepartner or not..but dont tie it up wid that taurus leaving his wife n getting married to u.he may not.get out of the bad marriage if u really want.n b happy single .n if the taurus leaves his wife n marries u..then thats a bonus.:)
- —Guest timbo2
cancer woman maybe in love with a Taurus
- This taurus man had a bad divore I been living in his home for 7 mos we are intimate he has a really bad mood swings and stubborn he will not let me pay any bills. and I wonde if he is falling for me. he appears to play head games so l am confused and scared of getting hurt. So l hold back on my feeling. For now
- —Guest pj
anyone tell me the date of each reply
- Can anyone tell me the date of each reply? I want to know when each was written. I am paranoid about something and if Molly Hall has the date, I would very much like to know, please. This will satisfy my paranoid thinking. I seriously need to know. Why doesn't each reply even has date marked?
- —Guest Ummm
cant fight it
- So I'm met my Taurus guy thru a mutual friend, and knew I wanted him on sight, his build, how he talked just screamed MAN. So we exchange numbers, started hanging just on a friendly level. But as we got to know and learn more about each other and one anothers past, we became like magnets, had to see each other, call, or text. Finally he was like, your what I need, I need you in my life. I have my Taurus Man! My advice for any cancer woman is just be you. Taurus Man can be harsh and not even know it. Tell him, hey that hurt my feeling what you said/did. They will not, WILL NOT say their sorry, but they will say it in a different form. I say to my man, how you an a**hole and a sweetheart at the same dam* time. They want a wife, a cook, a housekeeper, and a freak. If you are that to him, he won't let you get away.
- —Guest crabby patty