From the article: Love Matches - Taurus and Libra
Have you been in a Taurus-Libra relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
taurus lady falling for a libra man
- I started this thing with my Libra a year ago. It has mostly been a physical thing. I really like him. He is very sweet and patiant. He loves flattering me and admitted crushing on me a while ago. He seems to be a little insecure. Judgemental too, when he tells me that I shouldn't be giving attention to any guys. Not until now is he telling me that he wants us to be official. Just him and me. I have always wanted a relationship with him but he retracted once. His undecisiveness drives me crazy. However I really hope he is serious like he says and we can experiment this relationship to the fullest. He tells me he loves me and I am starting to feel the same way. It is true that us Taurus like to take our time but when we decide it is final.
- —Guest falling angel
Taurus Female with Libran Male
- From the moment he laid eyes on me I could see the Sparks. He gave me allot of subtle attention and charmed me with what a gentleman he was. We feel hard and fast. The sex was amazing and beautiful, never dirty, always like a work of art. I loved his body, guys dreamy eyes and his sensitive nature. He had a tendency to be judgmental but didn't realize it. He was also a braggart. He would talk about his accomplishments often. He was a sweet talker. He always said he loved me and apologized for answering my texts or calls late if he did. He said he wanted to be just friends but that he wanted to be v with me just needed some time. He changed his mind the next week and pulled further and further until I exploded in anger. I told him I could see why his ex cheated on him because he was cold. I told him it was never worth it. In anger he agreed. I apologized the next day and said I still wanted to be his friend and he forgave me saying those kinds of things don't bother him. Now we're frien
- —Guest Christina
Libra Woman Taurus Man
- I was dating A Taurus man and everything was so perfec in the beginning , and I had just had gotten out of a relationship and he told me he will wait for me , after a couple of month he begin to argue with me about petty things so I broke up with him which we both agreed on and agreed we will get back together a few month later he begin talking to someone else and not even telling me that he had even moved on making me think otherwise , and was making me think that we still had something going on , and he blames me for everything cause he says I broke his heart . I will say a Taurus man will never show his true feelings about the way he feels maybe in the beginning but after a while the libra woman gets to much attention, and he no longer can act like its bothering him and starts to show that he doesn't care and won't think twice about moving on, and want to be friends which leaves the libra woman stuck because you caught feelings and he already moved on
- —Guest Shari Robinson
Taurus Woman - Libra Man
- I am a Taurus woman and I had a 7 year relationship with a Libra man. He is (still) very romantic, charming, warm, caring, lovable guy, he literally will always be able to make my heart smile. We are high school sweethearts and even then there was never a rush for anything from him. Needless to say, when its good, it's cloud 9 but when we clashed, we fought until the only thing left to do was make-up. We are both very stubborn and Libra men are great at manipulating confrontations and as a Taurus I do not take that! He was a bit controlling also yet very sensitive. They can dish it out but cannot handle being on the receiving end. I really woke up one day realizing that my relationship just isn't healthy. We are great when its great but can't ever get over that bump when things are down. But, I'll always have a sweet spot for my Libra man.
- —Guest Desi
Taurus and Libra females
- Our relationship started off quick we weren't even friends, but we instantly clicked. After a week we started a relationship. A month went by it was great -or so I thought. My Libra lied to me the whole time, even though I could sense her wrong doings I stuck around. We broke up and she broke my heart. A couple days later she announces her regrets to me we were together again for a rocky 2 months. Just a week ago, we broke up. Were still friends very close in fact. But my affectional desires are not obtained by this Libra female. And her flirtacious persona makes my Taurean faithful heart break. Not to mention her constant decision changing mind which makes me incappable of knowing what she wants. However as friends we seem to be closer. Although I constantly have those "what if" days and past memories of some oh so special times. I see it as a bloody war zone that must be fought out for these two signs to win.
- —Guest Rachel
taurus female male libra male
- He was very into from the start ...he wanted me and expressed it all the time... Understanding and giving ..im the crazy one lol but i think cuz im a female iI love to be loved and as a taurus I love a strong figure ...i see a long lasting future
- —Guest viola
libra woman and taurus male relatinship
- Well let me first state my self i am a libra woman i am 23 years old and my baby daddy is a 27 year old taurus this guy is so sexy to me he attracts me very well eith his tall figure and dark skinned but thats not all this man is controlling and threw the times we have dated things did get out of hand im talking to the point of physical abuse yes physical abuse and to say taurus loves to have long sweet nothing conversations with their libra woman that is a total lie my baby daddy wanted to control the whole conversation i mean to the point of me not asking any questions they are cheaters they will always have other woman you know what i guess he really didnt like me cause if he did why would he have other woman brhind my back i mean come on even his friends ratted on him when i got pregnant he told me to have an abortion what kind of s*** is that i must of pissed him off maybe i wasnt at his beck and call good enough i dont know what the problem was but he told me he loved me before.
- —Guest Brenda Ojiako
Libra lady Taurus gentleman
- Its not an easy companionship, as a libra woman I constantly seek he's expression of love.he's not vocally expressive, I often feel as if this means he's not really there... He has he's dissapearing stunts of which he sees nothing wrong... We've spoken about it a couple of times. I've simply reached a place @which I've decided to focus on my positive contribution to the relationship, allow him to be him, and accept him as he is, as I decided that I'm begining to notice a few changes for the better in him, he is trying to communicate love more, he is also trying to stay consistant, he often falls short of my expectations still, but if anything this relationship has taught me true patience. I'm basically hoping that through my positive re instatement he will eventually curl up imto my cacoon, especially coz fighting doesn't work... I believe he's heard wat I said and hw I feel aboutthe things he does, and it is now up to him to make the change and meet me half way
- —Guest habiba
Fell in love with a pyromaniac
- We had an intense connection from the start. Very strong chemistry. Couldn't get enough of eachother. Fell in love after a month. Neither one of us was necessarily looking for anything serious, but once I fell in love I struggled with the fact that she still wanted to see other people. We renegotiated our relationship every week. I tried dating other people too so that we were balanced but she was the only one I wanted. I didn't trust her inability to commit and knew we were doomed from the beginning. Tried breaking it off 3 different times but she kept saying we could make it work. Finally the last time I was going to break it off, she said she wanted to date just me. That lasted 1week during which she cheated on me. Libra's wondering eye is not a good match for Taurus' faithful heart. Heartbreak ensues...
- —Guest Torn Taurus
Libra Girl with a Taurus Boy
- Our relationship started off very strangely. I was with a Scorpio at the time when I met my Taurus. He swepted me off my feet and I decided to be with him. Our relationship in the begining was very off balance for me. I felt as if he didn't like me so I left him, it wasn't until I left him where he confessed how much he loved me but didn't know how to express himself. Me being a Libra, I want to be shown love. We stayed together for almost two years but I annoyed my bull to much so he left. I was heart broken but I waited for him. I understood my flaws, my actions. I understood how diffcult I was in our relationship, so I waited for him. After 9 months, he returned and we have been together ever since. We both butt heads very often but there is no doubt that we love each other. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone in my life. He is my bull and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. A libra and a taurus can make it, you just have to have patince and will power. No giving up.
- —Guest Guest Priscilla
Libra Women and Taurus Man
- The relationship was very intesne but worth it. Don't give up on each other.
- —Guest flower
- My relationship with my tourus ex girlfriend was good at first, but later I found it had no love, only sex.
- —Guest popethelibra
Crushing on a Tauras
- I think this guy is gorgous and his words and life is like a wonderland of art. He can get a bit rude sometimes but I just laugh with him. Being a libra girl im exspected to like my own element or fire signs. Still earth oriented beings just suduce me in how different they are. This guy is like everything I've ever dreamed off. I love his possesivness and I want him to pocess me so bad but who knows. I just stare at him and talk to him as much as I can to let him see I'm not so bad in comparison.
- —Guest KHKIHJBJ
taurus and libra ladies
- Taurus is no bullsh*t and knows how to judge some people's characters from miles away and a few months later, we saw some friends for who they really were, and she was right all along. Taurus is no bullsh*t and she doesn't use her words but she lets the rest of her do all the talking; and yet when she does talk, it is what it is and there's no double meaning to it.. unless she's being evasive, but that's usually only when you're asking the questions. In relation to libra, I think they both can't handle arguments so they are making up quite quickly and taurus is just happily living along as long as you don't rock the boat and sometimes libra finds a way to stir something up whether it is even a problem at all or not. Libra might feel lonely sometimes but more than often finds a friend to converse with when they are bored, recognizing that taurus isn't really up for it. The relationship can work when they both accept their quirks and adapt to them. Everything else is smooth sailing.
- —Guest hopeless romantic
Libra and taurus ladies pt3
- I'm the one always overthinking & pondering everything; I admit it has caused numerous unnecessary problems and grief on my part, almost at the cost of my relationship. In the beginning I felt like I was dominant but eventually she assumed the general role of boss in the relationship; I don't mind. Constantly I have to talk to her about everything. I recognize sometimes she doesn't like talking; she makes it obvious or enough that you can take a very clear hint. When she's upset & doesn't want to talk, the same thing. I've had to adapt to going periods without speaking to her but I won't take it personally since she comes back like nothing happened. She'll often say she's tired, when she mumbles something & I don't hear I'll ask & she'd say "I never said anything", usually answers questions with another question until I probe her, & constantly talks about cuddling and how she has something that smells of me.She's very in tune with her senses, the physical world, and what she wants.
- —Guest hopeless romantic
1-15 of 88Next