love at first sight
- love at first sight is an understatment for me an my taurus man :)
- —Guest boomansgirl4lifeandever
- I'm a female virgo which makes him a Taurus. I barely know him because we only met 4 months ago. I see him every day and we're good friends and we can chat and have a laugh but i can't stop thinking about him. I'm starting to think that this virgo/taurus love connection thing is real...
- —Guest Confused girl..
BEST SO EVER
- i m taurus & he's virgo.d goin has bein so perfect ,dat sometimes i wonda hw it feels 2 b adored,&worship.d luvmatch is so real & it cant b doubt....we re madly in luv.
- —Guest benita
- So in love with each other but couldn't be worse for each other. He's so stubborn he can never see my side of things. He's a jealous person and will never listen when I say I'm just friends with someone... he assumes that everyone thinks the way he does and therefor would do what he would do in every situation. He's the most irresponsible man I've met and probably is horribly in love with me, virgo, because I'm the most responsible, with-it girl he's known. I can't carry him through life, I need a man who's responsible too. Chemistry there is... wonderfully loving and sex was the best ever, and I love him more than anything and he loves me... we're still trying to let go after nearly a year of fighting and not being together, and it's an awful mix to love someone so much but know it's the worst person in the world for you to be with and have to let go. My first love was the exact same way... taurus and horrible for each other... and hard to let go...
- —Guest virgo woman
He is still my baby
- I lost my taurus about 1 year now.I though getting over him would be easier but its not. I love loving him so much....we still talk and it drive me crazy that I can't not be his friend............love!
- —Guest virgo girl
Greatest Love of All
- Never felt alone with him, but caressed by real feelings like a big warm blanket, soft and clean. It was always good and I miss him still today, 41 years later. I'll never forget how special he was to me, my first love.
- —Guest joni
- im the taurus in the mix and im not that big on talking but with my virgo we can look at each other and tell what the other is thinking its the greatest realationship ive ever had. and when we touch the world doesnt exist no worrys or problems just us.
- —Guest end
mmmh not sure
- I am a taurus woman, married to a virgo male. he is so flexible, that it drives me nuts. we have greeat sex and we get along just fine every day, i just wish he gave me more TLC and pick up after himself...he is so disorganized and unwilling to do anything. he is a sweetheart though
- —Guest Linka
too much fun
- he the taurus loves to tell me the virgo just how he thinks I should do things.I in return tell him just how he will do it.LOL then we end up each doing it our own way untill one of us gets tiered first.Guess who that is.I win.
- —Guest itsafoxthing
- As a Virgo female, I've had close encounters with several Tauri (hehe) and I've come to dislike the fact that they're so non aggressive about going after specifically someone they like. If they like you, they would sooner go through their whole lives w/o telling you than get up and say hi...at first it was adorable but after a while, I find it, frankly, stupid. (lol) Every girl, especially Virgo, LOVES to feel special/appreciated in SOME way (no matter how big or small) and this Taurus way just...doesnt jive well with me. Do i still LOVE David Beckham to death? HELLS YES, I do...all i'm asking is that you Tauri out there step up to the plate every once in a while, okay? You have several Virgo out there waiting ;)
- —Guest Candy131213
- I met Tony in my apts N he is my world. Im a Taurus and our love making is heaven I'm stubborn.but he checks me and we can laugh party n cry together
- —Guest mrs Melbourne
- met a 33 y/o taurus woman march of 2009. fell in love (or something). only had that feeling for the 3rd time in my life. i know it well, because it only happened 3 times. at age 20-40ish I would never have believed what is happening to me. at age 52 i realize who and what i am. the zodiac certainly has me on target. she is 33 y/o and so young. don't know what to do. would love to be friends, because i am so traditional, or is it okay to date someone 19 ys younger. first of all, if a f-taurean and a m-virgo meet. is it that they will most likely get closer, or just that we make a great couple? that is the question
- —Guest marty
I will always love him
- I lasted about 2 years with my taurus, year has passed and I still love him. He was the best thing that ever happend to me. He told me and still tells me that im the best thing that ever happend to him, that his never met anyone like me. We broke up cause he had to go study out of the city(really far) we still talk and are friends, he has a new girl friend and Im fine with it now. But he will always be the love of my life, I have never met someone like him. So neat, so sweet, so caring, responsible, gentil ,loving and he treated me like if I was the perfect women for him and i treated him like my perfect man. He has been the closest thing to perfect for me.
- —Guest corina
- Madly in love over 10 years ago. Not a day passes where I don't think about my Taurus. Everything is like stated above. Fireworks, butterflies. My taurus was loving, very caring, but at the same time, shallow, and trendy. A little too wishy washy for me. But, that doesn't stop me from missing my Taurus. Being virgo I seek stability. Just too bad it didn't work out.
- —Guest guyesy
My bestfriend and soulmate
- When I first met him, I felt a deep connection with him that I'd never felt with anyone else. We are so in love, even after 3 years. He is very headstrong, but we work out our differences within an hour. We constantly communicate and our conversations never get old. We could do anything together and still have fun. This relationship is a match made in heaven!
- —Guest I love him!