From the article: Love Match - Virgo and Sagittarius
Have you been in a Virgo-Sagittarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
I love her c;
- Well I am a Virgo and she is a sag. Well first off we have been to 4 months but it's been the best 4 months of my life. She is amazing she is funny she is smart and the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. I hate being away from her:/ she make me feel complete! I get really jealous over her male friends and I'll get all upset but when that happens she always reminds me that I'm the only one she wants and needs. Her kisses always bring me back to earth. I love are relationship because we can joke and not get mad at each other...idk about other Virgo sag relationships but this is the best one I've been and and the last one I'll be in ;) I love you Angelica
- —Guest Sag lover
Goal in da trash
- Dis bby boi I'm seein is da virgo and I'm da Sagittarius. Dis guy is a pleasa if ya feel me and da sex is good. I lova da virgo mans dey always can make ya feel like a qween in da sack
- —Guest Bby sex momma
The Archer and the Virgin
- Im the sag-girl...my man is the virgo... He by far, has been the most hard-working man I have ever met. I joke that he works in his sleep... He sees making me happy as a daily challenge. Rubs my back, my feet and absolutely worships my body. I often joke that he loves me like I have no stomach!... We sit for hours and talk. I make him laugh and he makes me feel so safe. He gets lost in me at times, thinking of and analyzing ways to please me. He never curses or uses vulgar words... and hates if I use them. On the flip side... He is a deep thinker, and goes so deep at times I can physically see his thoughts weighing him down. He hates to be told NO.. That's like a green light to go get it... He is very attentive, but that's in a good and bad way. Won't leave even a napkin in the trashcan, before he has to take it out. He is meticulous and it bothers him when the grass is not cut or when something is broken. He will help anybody at anytime, which includes ex-girlfriends.
- —Guest likenoother
I love her to bits
- Im a virgo she's a Sag, we love each other, I feel I love her more than she does me but when we fight things get real ugly. Her thinking and approach to things is not as straight forward as I would expect and she sometimes expects way too much from me. I hope we work out, we've been dating for 10 months and she's the only one I see... I plan to get engaged this year! PS: We are in the middle of a bad fight right now!
- —Guest Pjuice
the younger man virgo attraction
- I was warned to beware of the Virgo... But he's so sexy, talented and spiritual. He stimulates me with conversation and i can feel his eyes on me... I can feel him thinking of me an often I'm about to call or text he beats me to the phone ! I'm a love addict and im learning not to jump in but this younger man gets me so excited! He's 23 I'm 37... He's an old soul , I'm a kid at heart. Not tryna jump in but i feel the pull and i like it!
- —Guest sage a ttarius
Could it work?
- I'm a Sag male and I'm completely obsessed with this Virgo girl, she is amazing and we flirt and share jokes all the time. I hope our signs don't clash too much as I'm planning to ask her out. I've been told if we get in to an argument it will be quite a clash :( However, I think if we look past all our bad points and focus on the good ones we should be able to be really happy together. I hope :) One thing I cant stand is her criticism's though. Metaphorically, whenever she criticizes me I respond with a sharp arrow that tends to start some commotion, but nothing too serious
- —Guest Proud Archer
me and sagittarius
- im a virgo and he is a sag but our relationship is wierd, he is always trying to show oof and prove to me that he is the coolest guy but he's not my type
- —Guest ariel
Virgo and sag
- Im the sag hes the virgo he critisize he judge too precise for me mr know it all totally annoying im responsible and on the go hard to keep up with he constantly neg me about not answering my phone I hate him
- —Guest Demples
I'm sagg he a virgo
- Ok me and my virgo been dating for 4 months ok I was pregnant when we first met but not by him he said he wanna be a daddy figure to my daughter and a husband to me I told him I loved him in two months and he told me he loved me oct 17th 2012.... But now I haven't hscent heard 4th him in a month can sumone tell me wats going on pls!!!!
- —Guest Lovely doll
- It seem like running a cross a virgo is hell but I can say this I'm a frier sing in I don't back down I don't care how what sing you are love me I love you back fight I fight just be real like i am to you
- —Guest jean
virg and sagg
- I love my sagg so much. I met her oct of 2011 and we didn't get along at first because I knew she wanted me and was feeling me, but I wasn't ready for a relationship because I was finishing up school and getting ready to start my own business. We got into a big argument because I basically told her I didn't want to be intimate, she was angry...we got into a huge fight, and ended our friendship. We didn't speak for six months, but i missed that woman like crazy. I couldn't go one day without thinking about her. I ended up contacting her, told her how I felt, and we got engage Aug 11, 2012. We fight a lot. She thinks I can be disrespectful, and I think she's forgetful and lacks common sense. We both have things we have to work on, but our love is too strong to leave one another. Soon, we will have a son.
- —Guest db
- I love you hot sauce :0J you mean the whole world to me. you have always been my dream girl and I can't even believe you're mine all mine!
- —Guest logey bear
Love will find a way
- I'm a sag girl and he'a a virgo. We're in love, but he's conservative and has responsibilities to do. Meanwhile, I still want a single life, living the sports life; hanging out with friends, reaching my goals. So, we couldn't commit officially. But damn, I know that he loves me so much. When I look at him, I already catch him staring back with those brown eyes. However, he tends to be moody which destroys my happy spirit. He shouts when he gets annoyed, and I just keep quiet. But whenever he hurts me, he will never fail to analyze it and apologise. And I would forgive him. He also has difficulties expressing his love, while I'm completely open. He tends to get jealous around my guy friends, but he knows how to control it. But he's the only one for me. He tends to criticize himself and others, which hurts my pride. But his virgo traits, good or bad, I shall accept it because I love him. Whatever happens, never give up. If it's true, love will find a way.
- —Guest Anonymous
- Im a f saggie and he's a m Virgo I've wanted him for years I used to love the chase used to b a wild 1 after years off knowing each other we decided to take the plunge n become a couple 6months later still together and still strong best thing I've ever done wee got our own house he keeps me level n I release the wild man on him :) but there are the bad points which every couple have any way the key is communication, trust, and teamwork and any relationship should work :) .... Good luck xxx.
- —Guest Tasha
- Im a sag f, he is a vir m, We've known each other 10 years. Im just like my star sign trates and so is he. But our relationship is nothing like this. In fact is reversed roles. Hes a wild horse and Im a home maker! Never the less, We have our ups and downs- Major ups and downs. Its like fire works beautiful and dangerous. But i want to watch the fire works for as long as i can. Cus i still love my Virgo :)
- —Guest Hollie
1-15 of 59Next