From the article: Love Match - Virgo and Libra
Have you been in a Virgo-Libra relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Libra and Virgo relation ship
- I used to date a libra, it was an amazing relationship, I was totally in love with him, we got along so well! I was literally in love with him, but unfortunately it didn't last very long, like 6 months, I didn't trust him enough, which I regret because in retrospect, he's a very trustworthy guy. So, virgo's, the rel. might not last long if u don't trust them, but libra's just pay a little more attention, be slightly more affectionate, it will be great! :)
- —Guest Party_Poison
high school sweethearts
- I'm a Libra and he's a Virgo it was love at first sight and then we became best friends been together since 05 on and off but since 4yrs ago moved inn together had a baby boy and now on our way to our I do's I love this man we always spend time together and I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. :)
- —Guest marz
- Wow - So right on time. Met my Virgo man online and while we havent had a face-to-face we have unbelievable "chemistry." Our conversations and laughter go on for hours, we both like style (impress), fortunately his analytical and down-to-the-ground mind happens to match mine. He's an extremely straight talker. And the warning about the Libra "cling" vs. the Virgo "space" is real. I sensed early on to give my man the space he needs. In time, I believe this will go for the long haul. By the way, he's sexy has hell, gets me and know how to push my buttons. He's also my first Virgo relationship out of many. Way to go! Virgo-Libra
- I am a libra woman and I met my virgo man about 10 years ago it started as a summer romance when I was in high school and I can honestly say that I never believed in love at first sight but with this man I felt it and have yet to ever experience that same passion for another. Well we have had a on again off again relationship due to our distance him being from New Orleans and me from Kentucky but he visits me and I have been to see him as well. The fact is that he met someone and started a family. So I recently did the same and here he comes back again. Our personalities mesh so well, we have that one kinda love lol. I still get butterflies when I see him, not to mention he is a great singer and he always sings to me and he has a very sexy southern accent.
- —Guest Love
Libra girl and Virgo man
- I have 3 years now with my Virgo man. we met in March 2010 at a mental hospital..But since the first day I saw him I knew it was mean to be.
- —Guest Tiffany X
Libra girl Virgo man
- We have been together 7 years now and it's true he is a perfectionist and a hermit. I'm a social butterfly and he is very jealous about that he thinks I'm too friendly but that's just how I am. I like living in the moment and doing things out of the ordinary he on the other hand likes to plan which I freaking hate. We don't see eye to eye on everything but I love him because he is the sweetest and most loving caring man I have ever been with. He always thinks about me first.
- —Guest Marilyn
Amazing So Far
- I've been dating a Virgo man for about 4 and a half months now, and it has been the best relationship I've ever been in. He is very loyal. He's beyond good looking, not to mention the fact that he plays guitar and is the lead singer of a band, so of course all these girls flirt with him. But, I don't have to worry because he always comes back! Thank goodness, too, I get jealous so easily. It's true, he is somewhat of a hermit to people he doesn't really like or know that much. But, he is a party when you get him out of his shell. Humor is a very important part in getting to know him. And we can go all day without talking or seeing each other, but he'll always text or call or FaceTime in the evenings. It's so wonderful to have someone like him that dotes on me without me even trying to get him to. And we're so similar! But different at the same time. Our opinions and tastes compliment each other. Pure happiness is all he's brought me.
- —Guest Lovie Libra
- Virgo man Libra woman. Been dating a couple of months now...and...no problems yet. We think muçh alike...but often come to the same outcomes...just differently. Shes great fun and we are different...but sort of compliment each other. A VERY passionate and sensual woman. The ss
- —Guest whitesnake
virgo women and libra men
- i am a virgo and my baby daddy is a libra and we have been talking for 3 years with a lil girl and one on the way and he is a very loving person but sometimes we argue and he tell me he done with me but end up calling me and we get back on good terms he do tell me i am selfish and he is very judgmental but i learned to stop letting it hurt me and do something about wat he dont like but i really dont think we will ever stop talkng i love him and he love me :)
- —Guest guest
virgo woman libra man bleh
- I have to be honest I am starting to fall for a Libra man. He recently had started to becoming attracted to me not only because of my outward appearance but majority wise on my intellect and conversation. My fear is that I've heard a lot of Libras aren't as genuine as you would expect to be. Perhaps the whole "sweet talker" approach. Although hes always told me he's being honest and I really do believe he is. He's really into technology and he's extremely knowledgeable about so many topics in life that I have to step back and realize how amazing he is altogether. He's definitely not a romantic but he loves to pick my brain for any opinion or open commentary. We love arguing our opinions back and forth and our sarcasm and cynicism helps our relationship all the more. Unfortunately I stay true to my Virgo nature which is I am very very affectionate and want to be able to stay commited, but sometimes that can get muddled by my love interest in his nit-picking and melodramatic banter.
- —Guest ang96
- I m virgo girl my affair is goin on with a libra boy from past 7 years..its a long distance relationship and its very good I am enjoying every single minute of my love life.yes being avirgo I m selfish and very practical but my bf is so emotional and patient and I am very aggressive but my libra man is so caring so lovingwe both enjoyed conversations dating and ofcourse sex..and we are goin to marry soon and I thing virgo woman and libra man is perfect match
- —Guest shruti
Your Superb Analysis
- My Libra wife of 40+ years is exactly as you say & I seem to be pretty close to your analysis too. You have said it all (pretty much) & I cannot add more. Incredible. Regards, John.
- —Guest John
libra man and virgo women- 7yrs of love
- im libra man, she is virgo 1yr:: she loved my cousion,,n my idiot cousion loved her and her sister.. So,i tried to make my connection wen i got her phone no. Both me n her in 11th class well it starred with a phone call, i dint knew her,hw she was,she is my relatives neighbour.b4 we met,i use to compliment her sexy etc etc without knowing her face..juss a voice,, B4 we met,our love stoyr was revealed to all,,and badname..she got slap from her mom,,and we stopped talking,,n i was critized by my relatives,,den one day she sends me blank sms,,(this is in our 2nd year::she ditched me as she loved my cousion,later she was ditched by my cousion on 3rd year) bt when I met her on our 2nd yr..i dint like her face as she is black and me posh kinn of, but that year she was waiting for me till i reach my relatives home,,while we left to our home i kissed her saying not this birth at least next birth well be together... 3yr:::(degree) wen we met i tried to be mor close to her by holding her
- —Guest virgo womens best husband,lover,partner mr.libra man
Libra girl Virgo man
- I just started dating my Virgo boy loke two weeks ago and he is fabulous instant attraction, I like him so much alrady. He is super sweet already giving me small presents and doin favors when I don't even ask. He seems like he actually gives a damn about me, but at the same time he ignores me a lot during the day like one days we dont spend together. but always wants to text and talk or FaceTime during the evening. I would love to spend more time with him but he is always busy doing homework like school is his number one priority which I guess is good but us Libras are super social and it's hard for me to understand that he actually studies. He actually takes time to understand me which is crazy because I can be a handful at times and usually guys do an abrupt u turn. I always worry though when he's not texting or callin me back like I get this feeling like he's over it and done... But that's probably just my BPD
- —Guest Libran
- As a libra with a virgo we have a good relationship. We have been together now for about 5 years. Its true we always have conversations about everyhing and anything and can go on and on. We enjoy spending lots of tme together. When we go out we always ask each other how do I look, so I laghed when I read that we both dress to impress. There are times where he critisizes but he is only being honest. At first I was sensitive about it but ive learned that he is just being honest and being real. We have a wonderful son and we love and enjoy every moment that we spend together.
- —Guest Angela
1-15 of 81Next