pisces female virgo male
- My true love is my virgo. He is everything I want, compassionate, sweet, tries to tend for my every needs, best relationship ever. He is perfect and beautiful. Passionate when it comes to love making
- —Guest Pisces fish
- Virgo female pices husband we fight a lot i dont see my life without him i trully love him .
- —Guest Pati
Pisces male Virgo woman
- Me and my pisces guy met online. He sent me his number but I was a little reluctant to call or text him. But I did. It took about 1-2 weeks for us to talk regularly but after we did, the connection was unbelievable. The only problem was that he lived 3 1/2 hours away:( So I thought long and hard and decided to take the chance. As a Virgo, I find it hard to open up with people. Not him. I was nervous as first but after our first day together, it felt like it was meant to be. He always honest with me, even when I ask him off-putting questions. He always holds my hand and his arms are my safe haven. His kisses set me ablaze and when we made love... Let's just say the sheets were very, very wet LOL. When I had to leave, it was depressing. He even started to cry a little bit. But we know this distance thing is only temporary. He calls me at LEAST three times a day, and texts me in between phone calls. It's out two month anniversary and I'm wondering if this is fate
- —Guest Virgo93
My virgo man!
- I have been with my virgo man fer 5 months now. I love him to bits. He is not one to show his emotions. We used to be just friends with benefits and he was the one telling me not to fall fer him. Not so long after he was the one falling for me :-). he comes with romantic songs and things like that, then when he realizes that he is getting a bit mushy, he tries to be the hard man again lol i do love his strenght tho, he can be a bit controling sometimes but most of the times i like it. He totally loves my pisces personality my dreamyness. i do feel sometimes im like a mum tho lol He is older then i am but i feel like im wiser lol. He is a perfect lover, does like to tell me how loads of women always wanted him and still do. I think he likes me to be jealous a bit. We have long nice talks together and we have a good time. Hopefully this will only get better and we will be together for a long time. Love me virgo male, so i do!!
- —Guest Amanda belfast
Pisces Woman / Virgo Man
- I met him when I was 14 and we've been best friends ever since. 7 years later, we're both learning to compromise and comunicate. He has a tendency to be selfish at times and can be critical without meaning to. But after years of chasing him and really exposing my more vulnerable insane side, he stuck around. Its difficult at times, what with my jealousy and tenderhearted emotions. But rather than letting our natural weaknesses clash each other, we let our strengths make up for the other's shortcomings, like a true partnership. And the sex is AMAZING. Virgo men are perfect for us Pisces women. Their more erotic zone is the stomach, most notably where the solar plexus is found. And we Pisces are famous for giving massages. He loves my firm and admiring touch to get him in the mood. He's extremely open to any and all fantasies I may have and most times will make sure I'm taken care of. The orgasms are mind blowing and sex is never dull. I'm extremely happy with our relationship.
- —Guest Girlfish
Virgo mom Pisces dad
- Maybe im just some teenage kid who dosnt understand My parents failed marriage but i can tell you what ive observed … and aquarius (me) are good at observing. My mom was a virgo and my dad was a pisces. When i was younger, they were so nice to each other. Mom was such a good caring mom too, she juet knew what she was doing. My dad was a fabulous dad, funny and smart, and we were financially very secure thanks to him. But they argued all the time, no joke. After a while they were never happy. My mom would be so controlling of him (never my brother or i) and my dad would get upset easily, wearing his piscean heart on his sleeve. My mom for some reason loved to hoard his money and had a secret bank account behind his back. She would lie about everything for control, making my dad get angry easily. My mom ended up having borderline personality disorder, being depressed, and she fled. My dad didnt drive her away, she left on her own. So i dont think a pisces and a virgo are a good match.
- —Guest Aqua girl
Pisces male/Virgo female
- Pisces male here, and I met this Virgo only two weeks ago, and already I can just feel myself slipping faster and faster. To be honest, I really can't explain it. I've fallen hard both in and out of love before, but never like this. I read this article, and honestly, I don't really put much stock in this stuff, buuuuuut.. This is exactly how I feel from the Pisces side. Everything about this girl drives me crazy. Sometimes I catch myself look at my phone, half-hoping to have heard from her, and my heart skips a beat when I do, even though I knew she'd be texting me. Just... Ugh. And for all you Pisces-haters out there, no matter what sign he is, there's a difference between the way a boy and a man treat a lady. Just looking out for you, gentlemen, I know you mean well, but you gotta stick to it dude.
- —Guest PoeticPisces
Virgo female Pisces male
- I am descendant Virgo he is Descendant Pisces and we are totally in love, we happen to have each other as our decendant sign, this pulls us even closer. He is a fun loving man and I have never laughed so much in my life with someone as I do with him. He fell in love at first sight unlike me who took a bit longer to settle into the idea of letting myself go. I have nothing but joy around him, he is my soul mate.
- —Guest ar
- —Guest cheap ugg boots
If you find it.
- It's been a little over a year now sense my relationship with my Pisces. The relationship in itself was only about a year. I must say, that has been the best year of my life, hands down. She was everything i could have asked for sweet, compassionate, funny, and drop dead gorgeous. My Virgo nature got the better of me or maybe she felt bored who knows. But if you find it, fight for it, do your best to make it work, I wish I did. She's worth it.
- —Guest Zenvirgo
Virgo and Pisces
- I'm female pisces. Between March and April, Virgo asked me out twice when I had a crush on another guy. First time I had a real excuse to reject him, I had a concert to attend, but the second time he asked me to go out for coffee I didnt want to ruin our friendship so ignored his text. It has been about 8 months, I saw him in college this fall and he smiled at me but he ignored my thanks giving and marry christmas text. I can't get him off my head. I feel like I ruined he friendship anyway because he ignored me. Should I talk to him about it or leave him alone?
- —Guest Mari
- i happen to like many pisces in my life but i always found them unstable, ungreatful and opportunists. for me its impossible to keep a pisces they either find me too boring or they are not relationship-oriented i wouldnt know! one fact i know; pisces finds virgo attractive at first sight but it fades away fast
- —Guest virgo
Virgo Woman and Pisces Male
- To start off, this Pisces is absolutely gorgeous! He is funny, smart, handsome, athletic, and pretty much anything else that you could expect from a guy. Unfortunately, I am extremely shy, but I do give him a few extra glances. He also looks my way, but only for a split second. He is really confusing. Every time I'm around, he starts talking to this other girl, trying to make me jealous. Obviously it does work, but not to my advantage. He never tries to get close, he keeps his distance. He also seems embarrassed to even look at me! I don't know what to do, or what to say, but I am absolutely in love!
- —Guest :)
pisces woman virgo male
- starts off great honeymoon phase quickly wears off.He is very jealous verbally abusive and insecure.Will accuse you of sleeping with the dog if you are close to it. only thimg they are good for is financially wise he will take care of everything but it comes at a very steep price and the sex is amazing.Still not worth what you will have to endure in my opinion.Thanks but no thanks i will run fron all virgo men.
- —Guest ebony
- i think that pisces and virgos are cute together. see, i like my ex boyfriend still but he do the same. but we jus date other people so we do not feel bad for us madly in love with each other. he makes me laugh he brings joy to my eyes. and i love him dearly for that. i will never forget the day that he wrote me something that he never did to another girl. he said', that i want to wake up next to you in the bed and also, he said i want to be your everything no matter what happen. " i love him, but i am scared to show. and, he is to. we se each other person in the hallway. but, i hope we do get back together SOON!!!!!. I MISS HIM VERY MUCH..... now it is bringing tears to my eyes. i was scared to say i love you back. but i know we have our differences in life. but i LOVE HIM ALWAYS, AND NEVER WILL STOP. VIRGOS AND PISCES R MADE 4 EACH OTHER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest jamiekelley