Have you been in a Virgo-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
my virgo bf
- We have been together for a year. He used to keep my door keys accessible to come and go. Then I realise he tried to look up my past pic in computer after i showed few of my past pic. I had bully experience with few ex-boyfriends, he knew it. How can i tell him not to do it again but not push him away. I am not sure if he really loves me regarding to his curiosity about past experience with my ex.
- —Guest Olivia
Virgo woman, mixed signals?
- Well there is this virgo girl that i meet a lot lately. She gives me "the look" sometimes. But when I post something on facebok in a group that we are both members of she doens t read it. When somebody else posts something she rzds it very quickly. The sigsn are mixed. Can any virgo girl provide a bit of clarity?
- —Guest BastR
him scorpio me virgo
- Well I met him 3 months ago, and I never dreamed I'd be where I am. I can say he has drew me in in almost all ways, mostly with his sincererity & intensity. Hes very emotional, although he hides it to the world. I love his intensity, passion and protectiveness & caring. Hes become all the things ive dreamed of, yet still I find it hard to let down my guard fully. Hes over a decade younger than me but has come across mature. (due to upbringing) He finds me caring & nurturing, loves to come home to me.I feel very comfortable around him, like I could share anything with him, even in the bedroom were i was always a bit reserved, and could easily get embarrassed, that has nearly gone. I was quite shocked upon realising this. He spends time with me following me around, and he just stares at me a lot too. Even when im sleeping. His eyes really speak volumes. I feel like im losing my mind about him, hes just beautiful inside and out.
- —Guest BB
Scorpio Queen && Virgo King
- Lol omg jus sitting here reading every one stories is making me think about my Virgo King. We been together for five years and I must say yes my Scorpio ways do get under his skin .. He can't stand my "always wanna be right" ways and I can't stand his stubborn and wanna be alone for a few days ways. But I can say with confindence that we love each other . We can talk like best friends and I love that he can't keep his hands off me even if we jus woke up with our morning breathe Lol. Yes I agree that Scorpio && Virgos Are a Perfect match :)
Abusive Virgo Relationship
- I've found that this relationship and start off slow, pick up, and become great! And that is what happened with my virgo. We were together for 6 yrs. on and off because things started to get touchy! Our communication was bad, he started to blame me of everything! He was never wrong, we were both stubborn as hell! And it went down hill from there, I couldn't take it anymore and wanted out! And that's when the REAL TROUBLE started! In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined how ABUSIVE he turned out to be! His abuse damaged me in ways that actually still effect me today! Emotional, Financial, sexual, physical, you name it he did it with NO REMORSE! All I can say is be very careful with your Virgo man if he falls in love with you and you try to leave him. He will NOT LET YOU GO EASILY! They can become VERY DANGEROUS MEN! He even told me that it would be easy to kill me because I sleep too much. And the only reason he wouldn't is because the world is better with me in it! #speechless
- —Guest MadamScorpio
- i can't help but to crave him...he has some kind of hold over me, the thing that gets me the most is his unpredictability! He doesn't make the game of 'love' easy by any means. So...ok, i love him whatever, he's so weird with his coming at me like he wants me, to nothing at all, to almost acting like he despises me, when i did nothing!!! i mean seriously, i did nothing! what the hell bipolar! make up your freaking mind, you want me or not! geeesh. Oh, it gets better, then he goes as far as setting me up against an x, yeah, that happened to the point that this 'crazzzzy bitch X' of his and I, almost fought; I know how immature that sounds, but it happened, she actually ended up punching me in the face over him, so clearly he was telling her shit, making her think they back together, ouch! the punch was nothing to the fact that he burned me bad! dick! i still love him though, how stupid am I?? Guess i like a challenge, and a good fight, LOL. No, honestly, he shouldn't have provoked it!
- —Guest virgo female
missing my virgo
- i met my virgo man while in a GED program. i really liked him. he was very caring...we never argued but once and that was due to me being set in my ways. i ended up falling in love with him and our favorite song was miguel's sure thing. after a couple months we ended up splittin. his granddad passed and he took it very hard....i tried my best to be there but he kept pushin me away. it hurt me really bad becus i felt if he loved me he should be able to share that pain with me. so when he would come around i would push him away too. i left him for a sagittarius and we got married but our entire relationship i thought about him. he came around once and i wanted so badly to leave my sag for him but he threw me off when he said when u gone give me wut i been missin....it made me feel like he jus wanted sex.....maybe i should have jus talked to him about it but i didnt. now me and sag are not together and i see he's with someone and they have jus had a bby..i really wish it was me instead...
- —Guest scorpiolady26
Im a virgo.woman in love with a scorpio
- Lol.match made in heaven my scorpio man is for the most part good its been 5years for us n 3great kids later still.so in love even when we.fight all it takes is a look n we cant keep.our hands off the other
- —Guest Elyse
- I am a Scorpio woman dating a virgo man and the relationship is doing surprisingly well. We always seem to be late for everything being lost in a moment with each other. I M so in love with him and I do have a hard time showing it. We have been together for almost 3 months and all are in shock that the relationship flows so effortlessly. He makes me want to be the best I can be and makes me feel special everytime he looks my way. Scopio Virgo. IT feels like a match made in heaven.
- —Guest babyclown
games vs love
- scorps that play the dissappearing game is doing it because he knows you are waiting. scorps that truly love you dont do that. a scorp in love will be a pest. checking on your where abouts security and needs. scorps will also stalk you to see if you faithful while you think he is gone. scorps will be a loving pest in love because they dont waste time on bullshit.
- —Guest starseed
Virgo woman scorpio older man
- Me virgo woman met a scorpio man 7 months ago. When we met it was miles from each other and we started off a good friendship. He was involved and so was I but within a couple of months of meeting both of our other halfs broke it off with us ( no fault of our own) . Well within the first months of meeting we got real close and we was texting each other everyday which was hard for me because we was 2 hours away from one another. I suppose if we didn't established feelings for one another we wouldn't be where we are now :( it was so beautiful how we was with one another just going with the flow ( we was intimate) although we wasn't committed but anyhoo he back off about 3 months ago into his shell saying we was acting like we was too much into a relationship. I was wow..ok..he shut down and wasn't as sweet although we was still talking. So we got into a big argument because feelings involved and no longer talking. I miss him so and I don't understand why he risk letting a beautiful thing
virgo woman scorpio man
- Oh it would have been so lovely if only he would have let go and enjoyed the beauty of the love between us. We met while we both was involved with other people, it was an innocent meeting. My (virgo) relationship ended and shortly thereafter his (scorpio) ended not faults of our own due to the other persons leaving us. There wasn't any bitterness on my end of my past relationship but I feel he was holding onto baggage with his. But to make a long story short he only wanted friendship which ok due to recent breakup but that didn't stop us from showing love to one another and it came so naturally without trying. 5 months as friends (yes we became intimate) he became distant, no loving texts, little mind games until he said to me that he went into his shell because we was acting too much like we were in a relationship. I was like wow really?? I was going with the flow and love came on its own because you can't control falling in love. It wasn't a rebound on my end and again I can't speak for him but all I know is feelings grew and there was no stopping it. But all in all I grew tired of feeling like my feelings don't count and cut ties and now we not speaking. I miss him oh so much and it hasn't been long since we went our seperate ways I just wonder if he thinks of me. Do I love him YES! I do, I guess I have to let it go and if its meant things will work itself out..you never know!
- —Guest loveispriceless
scorpio virgo love
- the reading was self explained I feel like we challenge eachother to much and i feel like the unevolved scorpio has really made a dark psychic power on the insecure virgo but after talking about our differences he which is the scorpio has really passionate sex with me and it kind of numbs
- —Guest meelahj
is it bliss?
- Im have been dating my scorp for bout 5 months now and it has been so,so good he treats me like a queen. But i have to be careful not to nag him to much cause he will use that stringer and boy does that hurt lol
- —Guest virgo_momma29
Me and My scorpio King
- Im a Virgo Woman With The Love Of A Scopian Man, We Argue Like Cat And Dog Were Like Chalk And Cheese But When We Argue Its Very Passionate Everything We Do We Do With Love, Argue Through Heart, Kiss Through Feelings, Love Through Soul. Where He Lacks I Make It Up Where I Lack He Makes Up For it So Theres That Constant Balance In Our Relationship Sometimes I feel Neglected But I No Hes Just A Scorpio Man So Its Hard For Him To Show Emotion But I Bring Out That Emotional Side To Him. The Sex Is Crazy Just The Thought Of It And I Want To Pull My Hair Out. I Was Rather Shy I liked The Lights Off But Now I Have Mirrors On The Ceiling. Its Crazy, He Brings Out The Best In Me And I Do The Same With Him. His ex Loved Him But Never Told Him Enough And Lost Him I Tell Him Everyday With The Softest Kisses And He Loves That About Me He Appreciates That And His Appreciation Makes Me Appreciate Him More. We Are Not A Perfect Couple But We Are Perfect For Eachother :) I LOVE MY SCORPIO
- —Guest Natasha