From the article: Virgo and Scorpio Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Virgo-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Virgo teen girl n Scorpio teen male
- First of all I'd like to start with all of my faults, I always go and pick on him, am too emotional, love him too much, am too straightforward sometimes but still feel the need to keep to myself about how much I love him, and I am not ready to make the first move. We are not too far in our relationship, but something that I just can't put my finger on tells me that he loves me. Perhaps it's his smile, or how he doesn't mind my teasing. In the 6th grade he found out I liked him n I gave him space for 1-2 years. Now that we are older, he is showing evidence of liking me, for example, every time he sees me he has to use the bathroom, while it is clearly evident that he got a boner. I love everything about him but he never makes a move, I have even gone up to him n whispered in his ear. He just is too skeptical n is overthinking things. He won't even ask me for my #, and he is NOT a shy guy. I am too scared to ask him out, even though my friends tell me to, should I make the 1st move??
- —Guest Marshmallows
- I love them so much and they always defend me in every situation ;) i just can be myself and i am the Virgo one.
- —Guest Me~
Best FRIENDS 4 EVER :")
- I think all of you share a relationship with a lover or as you call it a boyfriend . But mine is special because it's between me and my biggest sister and brother . We used to travel together and do funny things .. And you may find this is odd but i feel like a mother with them ... Even my sister called me that .. And my brother always said that when he go anywhere far he thinks about me and so .. Things in common : We have alot of personality , independence , confidence , passion for everything we do
- —Guest Me~
Scorpio Woman-Virgo Woman
- I am a Scorpio and being a water sign I am on the verge of tears as I write this. She is truly the most amazing woman I have ever known. I love her so much and I wish that I could start from the beginning so that she could see the women she thinks she deserves in me. We are hot and then we are so, very cold. She is extremely educated (Stanford, Engineer, works for Google) she is thoughtful. She is caring. She is a smart-ass, and brilliant in and out the bedroom! I truly want her to love me, but when she met me I was a 'bad' Scorpio and I think it is going to take a long time to undo what I have done. I don't think I could love her more than I do, but I play it cool and dont mention it too often because of all of the circumstances. I am learning about her more and more each day to be better for her because I want truly want this woman as my wife. I want to wake up to her every morning, my perfect girl. Okay, Im done. This is sad. Goodbye.
- —Guest Only in Love War
Scopio woma with a virgo guy
- Im dating this virguy for nearly two years now, i love him and enjoy bieng with him...his brother knws me but his parents doesnt..i remember his birthday he doesnt remember mine,he doesnt say he loves me but i need to hear those words,he is sometimes distant and cold and i hate that,he can be harsh during convisations... Its confusing me!
- —Guest Sexy cleopadra
- i dated a scorpio woman for almost 4 years, she was the most beautiful smart and sexy woman you could ever meet. Went on a trip came back in January and said she wanted a break, needed to sort things out, that it was not a real breakup. She said she did not want to lose me, or my friendship. Nine months later still don't know where she stands. She recently said that she is confused, indecisive, at the crossroads. Also admitted that she is walking around feeling really guilty about breaking the relationship, and that she wish she could undo what she did. However, she does not give any indication that she would like to try to work things out. I have made a few advances to get us to go somewhere and just try to talk about fixing the relationship but she refused. I believe that she is still feeling that way. i did hurt once, but she said that she has gotten past that. Not sure if she has. I think there a pisces guy she's talking to and possibly hanging with. I am a virgo man any perspectiv
- I am in a wonderful relationship with a Scoripo, and I must say it is a thrill ride. HE can be so sweet and most times he is but try not to piss them off. They seem to like the silent treament the most. Granted this is from my experience, not always going to be this way. Best thing to do is give them space.
- —Guest Jillian
- Im a scorpio girl, ive met my virgo 8 years ago, im 21, weve only gone out once 1 year ago nd he seems to disapear every few months. I get confused a lot nd i dnt know what we are or relationship status we have. Now throughout the years ivr known him i just give him hes time he comes back like nutting happen, nd i go along like he nevet left. Now ive growned tired of these "virgos time" so one day i told him i was tired of it nd if he had something to talk about i was here. It has taking him sometime to get used to it but he has gotten better at it .i still let him hav. His alone time. I try hard not to be clingy, nd call him every minute, the waywe. Have it is not how i want it, but im sure that if i try nd he keeps trying too we can have something perfect. (ive met his dad brothers, friends cousins, i havent met his mom tho..
- —Guest scorpio girl
Scorpio woman experience with a virgo ma
- I meet my guy on line we text each other for a couple months so I felt the need to hear his voice so I sent him my number he called and his voice turned me on we laugh and talk from the time I arrive home from work and after till two in the morning I didn't wanna get of the phone so did he we shared so much in common later i start to dream of him and I making love and it was so intense and steamy and hot he moved back to Saint Louis and he was nerves about meeting me but I wasn't I couldn't wait I knew he was going to be the man for me mentally and sexually ..since we meet we are still going strong and we call each other every day and talk about our pass life and things that are happening with today relationship hopefully our relationship will continue and keep going strong I miss him when we're apart..
- —Guest Dee Cameron
Virgo woman - Scorpio woman
- We've been going out for 8 months. We have a clarity of purpose. We have the most fiery, incredible sex - never gets boring. I find the Scorpion in my life has insecurities which I never saw coming and because I am very clear and practical in my approach, I never quite ease them through. We have such strong and passionate connection to each other. Such ease in loving each other, communication is true and beautiful. She is the answer to all of my wishes and hopes and we love us and what our future holds. We are so compatible together and feel like we found our other half always. Sometimes other people being thrown into the mix cam confuse the status quo but overall we are the same all the time but never boring. She likes to know everything I don't feel the need to tell everything. Scorpion in my life likes to be in charge and can be critical and bossy which brings defensive and cutting attitude from me. I am orderly and picky and prefer to deal with things myself until I get
- —Guest Virgoan
Virgo woman scorpio male
- I've dated two scorpio men in my life. The relationships start off great at first. I mean fairy tale. The conversation is great, which is the biggest turn on for me to scorpio men. They always have a response and an opinion but listen and respect yours. We could literally talk for hours and not run out of things to say. I've never had that type of mental connection with any other sign. Also the sex is great!!! The best I ever had. Scorpio men put in work lol. But once the newness wears off things fizzle. Dating a scorpio is like being on a roller coaster, one moment you up, the next you're down. It's hard to pin them down. And I'm not one to convince anyone to settle. As a virgo, I need consistency and security, someone I know my heart is safe with. Scorpios, though fun, dont provide that.
- —Guest RadJ
scorpio woman & virgo man
- I just don't know what to do with him,it's seems like we been at each other throats lately then the next moment when we talk it over after we calm down we're back to being lovey dovey again.I love him deeply I find myself doing things for him that I never did before with my past relationships and I know it's vise versa with him he says that I'm what he's been looking for. But see the thing is he has a anger problem he doesn't get all abusive it nothing of that sort but he does get anxienty attacks though,& I been causing them lately so you see we have things to work on smh but I faith that we can work it out we already been through so much. It just seems like we been arguing about the stupid things, also we argue about the same things (SIGH) I don't know but all I do know is that I still love him
- —Guest sad scorpio woman
I need an advise
- I am a virgo man of 24yrs and 5yrs older tha my swt@,a scorpio woman. I neva see her so special @ d beginin but when I discovered dat. she figure out all my wrongs and say it 2 my face really made me more attached 2 her cos she see all my weaknesses depite my arrogant self belive dat I m perfect. She is stubborn,rude. Nd with unstabled mind 2 b consistence in a relationship. Dis made me love her more and s promise 2 put all I have 2 change her nd made her achieve a stabled relationship. Circumstances later made our relationship 2 b a distance 1, I remained very loyal 2 her despite various temtations. She appreciated everyfin I do cos I m very receptive 2 all her wishes, endures all her emotional reactions toward things. Recently she changed her actitudes towards me, she can explain d reason,she said I m too perfect 4 her likely and accussed me of pretendin wiv all d characters I put on. She neva told me she want a breakup but said she didn't see herslf anymr in d relationship.
- We were great until his mum disapproved of us and suddenly he turned cold, started chatting up a new girl behind my back and left me for her.
- —Guest Scorpio Woman
Scorpio Woman in Love with Virgo Man
- Me and my mate have known each other for almost 4 years. We casually dated, went out and always had a good time. He is always the perfect gentleman. He opens car doors and the whole nine. I found myself attracted to him seeing him all dressed up in business wear. My Virgo man has a hard exterior but a warm and considerate interior. He use to be mysterious not allowing me into his life completely. Once he realized that Scorpio woman was the same way we began to communicate immensly. We talk about everything because we can trust one another with our most important facts without feeling like it will be used again in a negative manner. Our intimacy level is out the roof. We both have a high sex drive and can go all night long. I intensly gives him pleasure in more ways than just sexually and in return he lights my fire in all ways. We can look at each other and feel the intensity that we have for one another. I believe this Scorpio woman and My Virgo man will be together forever.
- —Guest Princes Scorpio
1-15 of 145Next